Still trying to get into second life. Just what is the secret? I used to come here and enjoy it.

Corset Habilis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

sorry to hear you are having problems coming inworld.

we are just residents here, same as you, but we will try help you to the best of our abilities. what is happening when you try to log in? if you get any error messages what do they say?

• Like 1

I log in using name and password. The caption in top right changes to "log out" . Then nothing else happens. I realise you are just a second life user but where do these linden staff hide? This used to be a fun place.

Anyway thank you for at least responding. There is obviously no way of getting into sl any more.

No messages of any sort.

Corset Habilis wrote:

I log in using name and password. The caption in top right changes to "log out" . Then nothing else happens. I realise you are just a second life user but where do these linden staff hide? This used to be a fun place.

Anyway thank you for at least responding. There is obviously no way of getting into sl any more.

No messages of any sort.

Hi Corset,

Now the asset server problems are reported as resolved, can you please post your compter specs. You can find these by clicking the help menu on the login page and going to About Second Life, then copy pasting the details there to here. Also what connection are you using and what Router do you have.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.