Literal holes in my outfits - Appliers

Azumii Quan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to post this issue. 

I use a Maitreya Lara body, and recently, I've been having issues with some appliers. Long story short, under the arms of my avie, I have holes. Again this is using appliers. When dealing with regular clothes for Maitreya Lara, I just toggle the alphas and I am good to go. However this problem presents presents itself while wearing OMEGA APPLIERS. Can you point me to a fix? Because I got very nice outfits that I can't wear because of this. Image for reference. In this case, used both the appliers for OMEGA and the ones that says Maitreya and both have the problem. In other outfits it's just the OMEGA.  Thank you in advance. 

Snapshot _ Azumii's Happy House, Mellophone (170, 181, 47) - Mo.png

56 minutes ago, Azumii Quan said:

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to post this issue. 

I use a Maitreya Lara body, and recently, I've been having issues with some appliers. Long story short, under the arms of my avie, I have holes. Again this is using appliers. When dealing with regular clothes for Maitreya Lara, I just toggle the alphas and I am good to go. However this problem presents presents itself while wearing OMEGA APPLIERS. Can you point me to a fix? Because I got very nice outfits that I can't wear because of this. Image for reference. In this case, used both the appliers for OMEGA and the ones that says Maitreya and both have the problem. In other outfits it's just the OMEGA.  Thank you in advance. 

Snapshot _ Azumii's Happy House, Mellophone (170, 181, 47) - Mo.png

Are these appliers that used to work well, or newish ones?

I've had occasional similar problems with some applier clothing under the arms (and even at seams) -- I think it's a problem of the appliers themselves not giving complete coverage? But maybe someone else here has a better explanation.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 1

I have noticed this a lot with Maitreya, especially in certain poses and animations. I think the "onion layers" in the body are just too close together, or are inaccurately rigged, so that they poke through each other.

I find that it happens less with the clothing layer than with underwear and tattoo - but it does still happen. The only fix, I guess, will be Bakes on Mesh.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.