PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PLACE! Need help finding a long lost SL favorite? Post it here!

DeepBlueJoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HELP!!  WHERE in the Worlds is this?

The topic is simply this... I want to go back to this place, if it still exists. PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS PLACE!

In my earliest times in SL i visited a variety of sims... some of them I still go to, some are gone... but there's a few I loved that I simply cannot find.  Yes, I know we have history, but I don't have the first computer I registered on anymore, and so, my history only goes back as far as the second computer I was on...  BUT, I have pictures, and a description... forgive the noob avi, but I've come a ways since then, I promise! 

This was taken in September of 2015 only days after i joined Second Life, so I had no idea about saving landmarks.  It's a fantasy sim -- i think the giant mushrooms and the scary cat kind of gave that away...  If you have any idea where this is, I'd love to know where it was and if it still exists. 

NOTE: There's a better than even chance it was in the SL destinations b/c I didn't know where anything was at that point.  I've looked through the SL fantasy destinations, but I didn't recognize anything that I thought was it. Thanks so much! 

Please feel free to share YOUR long lost requests... if there is someplace or some thing you found or visited in Second Life and for whatever reason you've lost track of where it was or who made it and you'd like to try to find it again... please post it here.

I think there's also an underwater area on this sim but that third picture may just be another place i went to that same day... Anyway, the important part is the psychedelic space that I totally adored... Scary kitty cats, mushrooms and my own personal skelly for company🐱💀.  As you can see from my day-one indigo glow hair and tie dye painted on shirt, i fit right in! 

Definitely worth a revisit now I know how to take pictures and dress just a bit better, even though I still can't walk in a straight line!!

Thanks for your help!

Blue

Remember: PLEASE share your lost places (and pictures) with me too!

Snapshot SECOND LIFE BLUE -TOADSTOOL_001.png

Snapshot SECOND LIFE BLUE -TOADSTOOL 2_002.jpg

Snapshot SECOND LIFE BLUE - UNDERWATER HIDEAWAY_001.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DeepBlueJoy said:

are you sure you have the right name?

Absolutely sure. The images were uploaded to Flickr on 10th July 2011 and my partner and I had visited the place the night before. If I upload images of places to Flickr I always note down the name of the region or location as it appears in the viewer's address bar, so that's what I would have done then.

• Sad 1

Well, I'm grateful you are so organized, and sad, because that probably means I am out of luck.  At least now it has a name...  2015 was a long time ago in SL world😞.  Thank you for responding!  All i need to do now is get me one of those scary cats (finding one on MP is what reminded me to post this here, actually - i have been searching for this place ever since i found the picture in my files)... i already have a skeleton and several mushrooms on my land... come to think of it, i have cats too... but not scary whimsy...  SL has been a wonderful life.  There is so much here.  In spite of the annoying aspects, I would not give it up for anything!

Thank you

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.