Tringo?

Sonof Marvin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Years ago i used to play Tringo, I heard it was removed due to the new gambling rules...

(Wouldn’t the game be allowed on a skill gaming region though? )

Anyway I’m wondering if the creator is still around, and could make a NO L$ involved version.. Loved to play this game, and if it could be modified to not involve any L$ then it wouldn’t be gambling... 

Anyone have any information on that? 

3 hours ago, Sonof Marvin said:

Years ago i used to play Tringo, I heard it was removed due to the new gambling rules...

Anyway I’m wondering if the creator is still around, and could make a NO L$ involved version.. Loved to play this game, and if it could be modified to not involve any L$ then it wouldn’t be gambling... 

It's probably not the Tringo you remember because they changed the game years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tringo

In 2007 Australian ASX listed company Two Way Ltd. licensed Tringo globally for PC and for iTV in Asia from Donnerwood Media and now distributes the PC version of the game via its games portal Way2Play. The game is also available through other major games portals, and is promoted inside Second Life at Way2Play Island. The PC license reverted to Donnerwood Media in late 2007, and the flash version of Tringo is now widely distributed.

3 hours ago, Sonof Marvin said:

I don't know about that game, specifically, but many of the old "gambling" systems now have free to play versions that cost much less than they did back in the day.  I think I've seen Slingo. Devil may care, and poker tables at the very least.

Unfortunately, the real versions were removed from our inventories when gambling went away.

1 minute ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I don't know about that game, specifically, but many of the old "gambling" systems now have free to play versions that cost much less than they did back in the day.  I think I've seen Slingo. Devil may care, and poker tables at the very least.

Unfortunately, the real versions were removed from our inventories when gambling went away.

AH, DMC i played that one too. Ill have to look that one up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.