Scylla Rhiadra

List of Creators Producing BoM-Compliant Goods

19 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

I just got the Catznip 12.3 beta for testing, including BoM. Looks like it should be out soon.

/me nods, nods. I'm sure Qie, knows this, though for other readers: They were going to hold the current version for release once BoM was released, but we were all getting antsy (We want new Catnip NAO!) so they released it LOL But that means there is already a lot of the BoM work in there, meaning short beta period for this new BoM version! Woohoo!

So phase 1 will be complete (Viewers) - now for phase 2: The mesh body and head makers. :D

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Akeruka updated his Male head Clay with a bakes on mesh version, you can  get a redelivery if you already have it. 

Edited by Cesartje
typo
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2019 at 2:31 PM, Qie Niangao said:

This is probably impractical for most folks because LeLutka will surely update, like, momentarily. But I always wondered how to make an Omega applier and now I realize it's trivial -- just in time to never need an applier ever again.

Yeah, they aren't exactly hard but I prefer writing my own code, but that would have required a protocol spec from omega, or me reverse engineering it, which I couldn't be bothered to try.

• Haha 1

I have the Maia [AK]-AKERUKA head and got a free update to BoM with redelivery.  Looks like they are releasing them one head at a time as they are updated, and a number of them have already been done.

6 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

Those who need a fix for the wayward nail beds, SmitCoStudios have nail covers for them:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SmitCoStudios-Nail-Covers-for-BakeOnMesh/17997025

League has a set that matches all her skins plus they are mod so can be tinted to use with other skins and they are FREE. Just run over to the League main store in world and grab them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

League has a set that matches all her skins plus they are mod so can be tinted to use with other skins and they are FREE. Just run over to the League main store in world and grab them.

Oh, that's even better!