Freeze World and Animations

Seeway

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, is anyone know if we can freeze world and animations?

for example, when my avatar sipping coffee and i wanna freeze the animation on the half way -or some moves in dancing i wanna freeze, is it possible? is there any hud to freeze animation or stop it without go back to standard animation

Thanks 

i think it was something available in the viewer's developer menu, but i can't find it anymore. The closest feature is Slow Motion Animations, found under Developer menu -> Avatar -> animation speed. Or you can repeatedly click "All animations 10% slower" untill all motion comes to an halt.

Edited by OptimoMaximo
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Seeway said:

Hi, is anyone know if we can freeze world and animations?

for example, when my avatar sipping coffee and i wanna freeze the animation on the half way -or some moves in dancing i wanna freeze, is it possible? is there any hud to freeze animation or stop it without go back to standard animation

Thanks 

If this is for photography there is a "freeze" function in the standard viewer camera options, it refresh each time you move the camera, so it is dynamic. Also with a "refresh" button once you have your view angle set. If you want this for some other reason then, there isn't any way that I know of and I've been in SL for a little bit. :)

And to clarify: it doesn't actually freeze your animations, etc., but rather auto-grabs a screenshot dynamically. it's the closest way to come to what you are describing.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

On 8/29/2019 at 6:45 PM, OptimoMaximo said:

i think it was something available in the viewer's developer menu, but i can't find it anymore. The closest feature is Slow Motion Animations, found under Developer menu -> Avatar -> animation speed. Or you can repeatedly click "All animations 10% slower" untill all motion comes to an halt.

WOW thanks, gotta try this

On 8/29/2019 at 9:27 PM, Alyona Su said:

If this is for photography there is a "freeze" function in the standard viewer camera options, it refresh each time you move the camera, so it is dynamic. Also with a "refresh" button once you have your view angle set. If you want this for some other reason then, there isn't any way that I know of and I've been in SL for a little bit. :)

And to clarify: it doesn't actually freeze your animations, etc., but rather auto-grabs a screenshot dynamically. it's the closest way to come to what you are describing.

yes this is for taking pictures, screenshooting is thing i do usually, but then i cannot turn angle etc if they keep moving. but thanks 

5 minutes ago, Seeway said:

yes this is for taking pictures, screenshooting is thing i do usually, but then i cannot turn angle etc if they keep moving. but thanks 

If you are doing candids, then slow-motion is definitely your best option. In all viewers turn on the DEVELOPER MENU. In the AVATAR sub-menu, you have these options:

• All animations 10% Faster
  • All animations 10% Slower
  • Slow Motion Animations
  • Reset All Animation Speed <-- important one LOL
Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.