Derekmate

On the up side probably this is my last new topic in this year ...

... but maybe not in the correct place. 

I didn't logged in SL since the early spring time just once or twice to check something. And sadly I need to take conclude that my bipolarity is greatly triggered by Second Life. As the last few months I had no issues with my mental health (not more then before I started living Sl). But then last week I started to log back a few time to start that project what I was planing for some time now and suddenly I started to get bad feelings again.

So me and SL is not compatible. And I think that is good news for some. 

You are not going to get rid of me permanently but I will be here les.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I feel you in a certain level, even though our problems might not be the same, but i feel you. Its a good decision and its very brave of you take that, so congrats for that. And, take care of yourseld and all the best wishes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Derek, I'm glad you identified a cause for your bad feelings and are able and willing to do something about it. I'll be happier not seeing you here, knowing that you're doing better there, wherever there is.

Hugs!
Maddy

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

You will be missed but we all know you must do what is best for you. Hugs and kisses.

• Thanks 1