Can you design an avi that looks like Babydoll from Sucker Punch?

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can get the hair from Truth..Someone made a really good Babydoll not long after the hair was released..

I did a dark haired version as well back then,but the one the other person did was amazing.. you may even be able to find a shape and look for her on the market place..I'm pretty sure there is someone selling a note card for her look on there..

If it's still on the MP that is.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You can get the hair from Truth..Someone made a really good Babydoll not long after the hair was released..

I did a dark haired version as well back then,but the one the other person did was amazing.. you may even be able to find a shape and look for her on the market place..I'm pretty sure there is someone selling a note card for her look on there..

If it's still on the MP that is.

Thanks! I'll see what I can find!

Hmmm... let's see, Harley Quinn, right?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Harley-Quinn-Mesh-Blonde-Hair-GIFT/11063357

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Endless-Pain-Tattoos-Harley-Quinn/9186724

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DM-Harley-Quinn-Set-Maitreya-Belleza-Slink/15914264

May as well just do the entire avatar...

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Harley-Quinn-avatar/15536494

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Harley-Quinn-NUDE-BENTO-HANDS/16895199

I could go on. Oh, and I highly discourage ever purchasing anything from the creator at that last link as he creates real crap stuff. Well, hit or miss, more often miss, though.

There, just like your sample image. You're welcome.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

I was wondering if someone can design their avi in such a way so that it looks like this face....

Shouldn't be too hard except for the eyes.  I would try to start with good ol' Catwa Catya for the general shape and work on the chin and jaw just a little.  Emily's lips are pretty much the SL standard so should not be a problem.  Then just a little tweak to broaden and flatten the nose a bit. 

CATWA_HEAD_Catya_Ad2.jpg?1507788312      Emily-Browning-02_iphone_320x480.jpg

She has some unique eyes, tho.  The way the brow comes down just over the outside corners will be hard to replicate.  Maybe. I don't know how Catya reacts to the hair base sliders.

Find a porcaline skin with little shading around the nose to help mute corners and it should be good.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Shouldn't be too hard except for the eyes.  I would try to start with good ol' Catwa Catya for the general shape and work on the chin and jaw just a little.  Emily's lips are pretty much the SL standard so should not be a problem.  Then just a little tweak to broaden and flatten the nose a bit. 

She has some unique eyes, tho.  The way the brow comes down just over the outside corners will be hard to replicate.  Maybe. I don't know how Catya reacts to the hair base sliders.

Find a porcaline skin with little shading around the nose to help mute corners and it should be good.

Thank you! Your post was great! You are a big help!

This was the look that TRUTH made back then when they put out the BabyDoll style.Especially for back then,they hit the nail on the head.

5572278832_339fc4019d_b.jpg

I remember doing a whole layout inspired from this scene..

if i can find the pictures I'll post some up..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is amazing and I've never heard of this character, Babydoll before.

I'd recommend lowering the mouth position and making the lips smaller.

I might also suggest looking into Albino skins which have a lot of pink in them.

Starlust has some good super light and albino skintones that may be able to be applied with Bake on Mesh viewer now.  You'd have to ask but I started my Second Life as an Albino...you need some pink to the skin tone, imo.  

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.