Sign in to follow this  
GracieLeeba

Can something please be done ??

I djed for a club 4 x. On the 4th time I was in the middle of my set and a lil zoobie/zoombie baby avatar landed on the dance floor naked with a ***** on,  sucking a pacifier. I asked the manager to please remove him, cause i didnt feel comfortable for him being there.. The manager said its ok, he is a friend. Well, it wasnt my thing and so I left in the middle of my set...no more to return.. NOW, they are going around trying to get my banned from other clubs. Its nothing more than harassment...I also was there before that time, I seen two guys and got to chatting , one of them said he was 13 yo in rl. and the other was 14.. they said the owner likes for them to come there he is their master....can something be done about these ***** sims.. I know four of them for sure... I dont care what others do for enjoyment just dont push it off on me and if ppl dont like it dont harass them...

I have and many of my friends who have seen this, has also reported many many tims. Taken pictures and shown, NOTHING has been done. Why does LL permit ***** on sl?  its sick and those lil boys shouldnt be there having sex with those grown ups being 13 and 14yo...I guess i'll leave this alone. Seems nothing will be done about it...all i know its just wrong shouldnt be allowed on SL period

It isn't allowed and if LL investigates and finds adults behind those avatars they won't do anything because no rules or laws have been broken. If they are underaged in RL eventually it will catch up to all of them.

There are plenty of other places to DJ that don't allow such things and enforce it.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Just file a report to LL and include as much info as you can. LL may do something but they won't tell you about it.

Edited by Bree Giffen
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

all i know its just wrong shouldnt be allowed on SL period

I totally agree. And as Bree says, The Lab does things all the time; but they won't tell you the results. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

can something be done about these ***** sims..

report, and don't go there anymore.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

a lil zoobie/zoombie baby avatar landed on the dance floor naked with a ***** on,  sucking a pacifier. Well, it wasnt my thing and so I left in the middle of my set

I also was there before that time, I seen two guys and got to chatting , one of them said he was 13 yo in rl. and the other was 14.. they said the owner likes for them to come there he is their master

Why did you even go there to play your music, if you didnt like what you saw on your first visit?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

all i know its just wrong shouldnt be allowed on SL period

It isn’t, and I know LL intervenes when they can, and have gathered solid evidence. I’ve seen accounts cancelled on it.

If you truly want to know—that is, if that “all I know [...] period!” wasn’t your way of saying “I don’t care about anything anyone says; either LL do exactly what I want, or else!”—, then attend one of the weekly Governance meetings. Hear them explain their work process. Ask, if you need. Then you will know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

shouldnt be there having sex with those grown ups

You never mentioned this in your original post, which leads me to believe you are now exaggerating, if not exercising malice, to make your argument appear to be more serious than it really is. Child avatars in adult regions is not against TOS. Nude child avatars is not against TOS. Perceived sexual activity is not against the TOS. Witnessed or obvious sexual activity is against TOS (it is opinion until proven,) in which case you surely would have abuse-reported them on the spot before leaving.

I'm not condoning what you claim to have experienced and I took your OP at your word, until you stated what I quote here. It delegitimizes all your comments in this entire thread (for me).

I mention all of this because it appears the be an elephant in the room that everyone is not noticing or ignoring.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im offended by that. I dont lie MIss....People get banned all the time with less offenses...Im allowed to also express my own opinion also..Like I said I will forget all about it...Im just being harassed and I asked for help..now be called a Liar.. sad. 

Ren Toxx, I feel the same that I don't care what others do to have enjoyment, I left club because Its not my thing,plus I live in the USA. I dont wish to go to prison over some kids posing as adults.. I left there didnt talk to any of them since...But, they cause me trouble. I dont get it. But, I will forget it...I'll just ignore them. Sorry for the Thread. 

21 hours ago, GracieLeeba said:

I djed for a club 4 x. On the 4th time I was in the middle of my set and a lil zoobie/zoombie baby avatar landed on the dance floor naked with a ***** on,  sucking a pacifier. I asked the manager to please remove him, cause i didnt feel comfortable for him being there.. The manager said its ok, he is a friend. Well, it wasnt my thing and so I left in the middle of my set...no more to return.. NOW, they are going around trying to get my banned from other clubs. Its nothing more than harassment...I also was there before that time, I seen two guys and got to chatting , one of them said he was 13 yo in rl. and the other was 14.. they said the owner likes for them to come there he is their master....can something be done about these ***** sims.. I know four of them for sure... I dont care what others do for enjoyment just dont push it off on me and if ppl dont like it dont harass them...

You already created a topic regards child avatars in 2017 .... and you got many answers from others with a lot of useful information about what to do in such situations happened to you. 

And now you started a new topic .... 

May I kindly ask you, what your expectations are for the actual topic?

Do you want us to post all the same infos again?

Hello GracieLeeba,

If you feel you are encountering this type of activity in-world, or other Terms of Service violations, we strongly encourage you to file an Abuse Report with as much detailed information regarding the issue as possible. They will be thoroughly investigated and if there is evidence found that confirms that violations of the Terms of Service have occurred, they will be actioned appropriately.

Due to our Privacy Policy we cannot disclose the outcome of our investigations, but please note that we take such reports very seriously.

Since this is something that we cannot assist with or discuss further on the forums, I will be closing this thread.

• Like 3