Looking for a possible business partner

Minnxey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am considering opening a business and am looking to speak with someone who has knowledge of set up and whatnot and would be interested in a new venture. Yeeees it would be in the "sex industry" so obviously you have to be ok with that. I am in the US, East Coast. 

I would be easy to work with as I am laid back and enjoy laughing and having fun, but I also know when to get down to business. I also learn pretty quickly

Please contact me by IM, NOT as a reply to this thread, if you are interested in talking more. Or contact minnxey in world. 

Thanks

Edited by Minnxey
oopsy, forgot something

Posting here and requiring a reply in-world is your first misstep. Even a request for a Private Message here on forums would have been better. It gives the impression that you are an elitist. Just saying.

Edited by Alyona Su

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Posting here and requiring a reply in-world is your first misstep. Even a request for a Private Message here on forums would have been better. It gives the impression that you are an elitist. Just saying.

I did request an IM here, then said or contact me in world. My mistake, using IM rather than PM

but thanks

Edited by Minnxey

4 minutes ago, Minnxey said:

I did request an IM here, then said or contact me in world. My mistake, using IM rather than PM

but thanks

Okay, no worries. Long-time forums users always presume IM to mean in-world and PM to mean here in forums. :)

• Haha 1

I have received more than enough responses to this, thank you to those who contacted me

I don't see a way to close or lock the this thread so I'll just make note that I found what/who I was looking for. So...ignore this thread 😛

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1672 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.