Sign in to follow this  
Silver0ferro

help with my avatar umm item help

Question

first sorry if this isn't the [proper forum for this I made a neko angel avatar i'm trying to find scars and or open wounds for fitted kimono or can be put on kitted kimono with gold blood I don't know if there are any or if ill have to find a way to mod it oh also she has water/ice powrs light powers and card magic i'm trying to find huds for each help with that too would be great

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Silver0ferro said:

first sorry if this isn't the [proper forum for this I made a neko angel avatar i'm trying to find scars and or open wounds for fitted kimono or can be put on kitted kimono with gold blood I don't know if there are any or if ill have to find a way to mod it oh also she has water/ice powrs light powers and card magic i'm trying to find huds for each help with that too would be great

ask in kimono groups? Those have a lot more experience than most on the forums.

I think you both mean "Kemono".  A kimono is a type of clothing worn by the Japanese.

5 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I think you both mean "Kemono".  A kimono is a type of clothing worn by the Japanese.

yah I meant fitted kemono