Tropical Theme Resort Now Hiring All Positions

NatachaReye

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello All,

I am currently hiring and interviewing this week for my resort and spa, the positions I am in need of is:

(1) General Manager - In this role you are my right hand person, you will be required to work at least 15-20 hours per week.  You will be in charge of all staff and guest, you will handle all request, compliments, and complaints from guest. Must be willing to work the weekends, check in days, and check out days. Emoting experience is a plus, however you must be willing to emote, and have mic on to be able to hear others (voicing isn't required, however pay is extra if you do voice). Salaried weekly paying position plus 100% tips. 

(2) Assistant Managers - In this role you are the General Manager's right hand person, you will be required to work at least 10-15 hours per week.  You will be in charge of all staff and guest when the General Manager is not available , you will also handle all request, compliments, and complaints from guest. Must be willing to work the weekends, check in days, and check out days. Emoting experience is a plus, however you must be willing to emote, and have mic on to be able to hear others (voicing isn't required,  however pay is extra if you do voice).  In this position you are able to work another position for more money!! Pay is weekly plus 100% tips.

(2) Restaurant Staff - In this role you will handle the full service dinner for all guest, dinner times will be at 6pm slt and 7pm slt for 1 hour each. In this position you must be reliable. Emoting experience is a plus, however you must be willing to emote, and have mic on to be able to hear others (voicing isn't required, however pay is extra if you do voice). In this position you are able to work another position for more money!! Pay is weekly plus 100% tips.

(2) Massage Therapists - In this role you will be providing massage and maternity massage services to all guest and day pass holders. The appointments will be set so you will know daily what times you are needed. Emoting experience is a plus, however you must be willing to emote, and have mic on to be able to hear others (voicing isn't required, however pay is extra if you do voice). In this position you are able to work another position for more money!! Pay is weekly plus 100% tips.

(2) Fitness Instructors - In this role you will be running our fitness classes which will include lamaze, yoga, meditation, and pilates classes for both guest and day pass holders. The appointments will be set so you will know daily what times you are needed. Emoting experience is a plus, however you must be willing to emote, and have mic on to be able to hear others (voicing isn't required, however pay is extra if you do voice). In this position you are able to work another position for more money!! Pay is weekly plus 100% tips.

Please reach out to me: natachareye for application and interview times....

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1677 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.