Places to hangout?

cutieje

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, cutieje said:

Places where a lot of people are and aren't toxic

Sounds like you want icecream, but you dont like cold food ;)

You cant have both that easy. The more people flock around a place, the higher the chance is to run into someone who sets you up.
But you could try Tempura. Old fashioned sim, but just made for relaxing. I went there often, and didnt have a lot of weird people talking to me.

25 minutes ago, ErukaVonD said:

Tempura used to be a nice hangout place way back in the day... Now it's sometimes become hunting grounds for certain types of users looking to make some L's off of lonely people hanging out there. Not always, just sometimes. At least that's what I've experienced.

How? Offering a commecrcial dating service?

22 hours ago, ErukaVonD said:

nah, just babygirls and the sort. i know a few that hang around there to pick up daddies. lols.. but then again might be an isolated case or two ^^ 

Im more annoyed about guys wanting to be my daddy. Some of them i show my home with self grown fruits, vegetables, fresh water and a small wind turbine tell them im independent and not in need of a dark basement shelter.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Im more annoyed about guys wanting to be my daddy. Some of them i show my home with self grown fruits, vegetables, fresh water and a small wind turbine tell them im independent and not in need of a dark basement shelter.

My canned reply for the "I AM DADDAH!!!" types is "I'm not into incest-play and that's what that is even if you try to justify or deny it." :D

I know of a few good places....depending on what you like:

• Pickup Games and Voice Hangout
  • Misfits Island Voice & Social Hub / Rentals / Games / Hangout
  • MAGE Sandbox
  • Main Channel Sandbox(es)
  • Magnum Sandbox(es)
  • Ambrosia (AEG Club)
  • REZ (AEG Club)

These are personally places I like going to such as: Sandboxes, Voice hangouts, Clubs, etc.

If you want any landmarks...feel free to contact me in-world @GillianXRCR Resident.

<3

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.