Verification with Tilia?

Spin Dash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Anyone else getting a delayed verification with Tilia? I've submitted my info over a week ago without processing any credit, and am still getting the message, "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time. "

I'm hoping others are experiencing this issue and it's not a case of my submission getting lost in the system somehow.

I have a similar thing going on, I submitted my info at least a week ago.  if I click "Process credit", it says "there is a problem with your account", if I press the "Provide Additional Information" button, it says "Your KYC application is being reviewed". I'm starting to get concerned so I checked the forums and found this thread. I'll be submitting a support ticket soon.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I just had the same problem. They needed more information. I could not add more info on the website because of the "Your KYC application is being reviewed" thing. The request for more information email asks for this and that, but they don't tell you HOW and WHERE to provide that information. The "Provide additional information" button gives you the above, the support ticket portal isn't set up properly to designate specifically for that request either. By the simple language in the email it suggests to me to reply directly to that email with the additional information. Not everyone is willing to attach important documents to an email, so that can add more time to verification if you choose to use a support ticket instead. 

I believe I know why they could not verify my information. Make sure that your name is typed the exact same way it is on your social security card, drivers license, etc.. It has to be an exact match. For people with names like "Von this" and "Van that", the U.S. government used to strip out that space between the last name and did that for many years and never corrected it. People who have had that done to them tend to type/write their names properly but to do an exact records match that won't work. You have to use the exact match that is on your Social Security Card. People who do not have a name like that will not have experienced this issue. I have before in the past and forgot about it. *chuckle*

If your card says: RICHARD WAYNE VANDYKE, you cannot apply with Richard Wayne Van *****. It won't match. It cannot be Van [Space] ***** if it is VANDYKE on your social security card, or other government documents. Van Der Veer won't fly if you are of a certain age in the USA at all! 😜 

Before you fill in the Tilia form, even if you don't think you need to add documents the first time around, get out your SSI card and look at it and make sure of the spelling, spaces, and all that. It is probably a good idea to type it all in capital letters too. 

*** Ah, just noticed that the forums don't like that name either if there is a space there. I guess VANDYKE without the VAN is a bad thingee. Hahah

Edited by Markham Weatherwax
Noted for the censoring of a name
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Markham Weatherwax said:

I just had the same problem. They needed more information. I could not add more info on the website because of the "Your KYC application is being reviewed" thing. The request for more information email asks for this and that, but they don't tell you HOW and WHERE to provide that information. The "Provide additional information" button gives you the above, the support ticket portal isn't set up properly to designate specifically for that request either. By the simple language in the email it suggests to me to reply directly to that email with the additional information. Not everyone is willing to attach important documents to an email, so that can add more time to verification if you choose to use a support ticket instead. 

I believe I know why they could not verify my information. Make sure that your name is typed the exact same way it is on your social security card, drivers license, etc.. It has to be an exact match. For people with names like "Von this" and "Van that", the U.S. government used to strip out that space between the last name and did that for many years and never corrected it. People who have had that done to them tend to type/write their names properly but to do an exact records match that won't work. You have to use the exact match that is on your Social Security Card. People who do not have a name like that will not have experienced this issue. I have before in the past and forgot about it. *chuckle*

If your card says: RICHARD WAYNE VANDYKE, you cannot apply with Richard Wayne Van *****. It won't match. It cannot be Van [Space] ***** if it is VANDYKE on your social security card, or other government documents. Van Der Veer won't fly if you are of a certain age in the USA at all! 😜 

Before you fill in the Tilia form, even if you don't think you need to add documents the first time around, get out your SSI card and look at it and make sure of the spelling, spaces, and all that. It is probably a good idea to type it all in capital letters too. 

*** Ah, just noticed that the forums don't like that name either if there is a space there. I guess VANDYKE without the VAN is a bad thingee. Hahah

This is good to know information, thanks for your thoughtful troubleshooting.  So the story about the boy who stuck his finger into the ***** (variant spelling of dike) to prevent a flood... could have an entirely different meaning in SL forums based on typical SL mindset?

• 1 year later...
On 8/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, Basingstoke Horn said:

I have a similar thing going on, I submitted my info at least a week ago.  if I click "Process credit", it says "there is a problem with your account", if I press the "Provide Additional Information" button, it says "Your KYC application is being reviewed". I'm starting to get concerned so I checked the forums and found this thread. I'll be submitting a support ticket soon.

I just got this today... I have previously long ago filled it out, but now I am getting this, which doesn't give me an opportunity to change or add anything, it just goes straight to  "Your KYC application is being reviewed". Not sure if that's a bug or if that's intentional and does it even go through?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 978 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.