1 hour ago, Tari Landar said:

I like types of all sorts. Arial can be a bit boring, but not terrible. I like a good serif-or really most scripts, tahoma's got some appeal. Like I said, all sorts of types.

But...I NEVER go comic sans, one can just not return from that....

It took me some time before i got what you was saying. First i thought scripted Relationship ???, hmm, what.
Then Ariel, mermaid ?
tahoma, shop on the MP ?
Then lightning hit me. Types = fonts, fonts =types.
It is very hot today where I am, maybe that is why it took me 30 min. to get it:)

When and if I begin a relationship, I would need it to be a closed relationship. I've had my share of "open", "poly" whatever type of relationships and they never work out. Someone will always get jealous, feel slighted, feel ignored or will be the "special" one. I'm over that, so if a guy cannot commit 100% to me, then the only thing you'll see, is my dust as I leave. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bent Luik said:

It took me some time before i got what you was saying. First i thought scripted Relationship ???, hmm, what.
Then Ariel, mermaid ?
tahoma, shop on the MP ?
Then lightning hit me. Types = fonts, fonts =types.
It is very hot today where I am, maybe that is why it took me 30 min. to get it:)

ROFL

Ignore me, I don't just have issues.....I have subscriptions :D

As for the actual topic, I'm pretty fond of the relationship I have, if you wanna call it a type, go for it, but it's mine and you can't have it 😛 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ren Toxx said:

I’d love me a Klingon relationship. They’re so bloody romantic.

Lemme know when you find one that reads poetry and ducks a lot. Cuz if you dun want him, I do and I will hug him and squeeze him and name him Worf.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Lemme know when you find one that reads poetry and ducks a lot. Cuz if you dun want him, I do and I will hug him and squeeze him and name him Worf.

Worf is sooooo sexy!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, anniepany said:

Worf is sooooo sexy!

Ursula LeGuin agreed:

Worf (Michael Dorn) was my first love. That voice, Richter 6.5-that forehead-those dark, worried eyes-those ethical problems! The glimpses of Klingon dynastic struggles were like Shakespeare’s plays about the kings of England, full of quarrels and treachery and kinfolk at each other’s throats-just like a family Christmas. I love that stuff. Worf, caught between two worlds, was a powerful figure, tragic. Being in love with him I thought was safe, until I saw the episode in which Capt. Picard (Patrick Stewart) lives a whole life in 25 minutes, and then the one where he revisits his home and brother in France. Such a strong, sensitive, intelligent man, so short, so bald, so beautiful-well, so I’m a bigamist.

It's a great essay. https://shadow27.tumblr.com/post/153527462770/ursula-le-guin-on-star-trek-tng

• Like 4

I’m not sure that digital monogamy is wise or even really very common amongst people who overlap their pixels for fun. 

“Friends with benefits” probably works best (until somebody gets possessive) as long as everybody understands what “friends with benefits” means (no universal meaning so the participants need to spell that out).

I work in Real Life a great freaking -lot-, so that makes it tough for me to be around for the people who want to simulate a RL “I see you every day” relationship.

Also, once you get blindsided by -not- being your SL partner’s one and only; it can give you Trust Issues on that whole subject.

So I only spend time with people I genuinely like, anything else is a bonus and I’m really shy about Commitments 🙂

FWB for the Win......

Edited by JennCrossSL

I am usually dating other tgirls so i keep things open.  I dont mind someone bumping pixels when i am not around but want to be with them when I log in.  Then its not all about sex,, i like some romance...spending time together...dancing.   

• Like 1

ErukaVonD that is crazy to change your sleeping pattern for a SL relationship, you met the person and got to know them and some time so obviously your time zones over lap somewhere, or you would never of met at all, personally i think people who want me to change my sleep schedule for them are crazy.

And i like a closed exclusive relationship but it just seems everyone wants friends with benefits

• Like 1

On 8/28/2019 at 11:40 PM, Tari Landar said:

But...I NEVER go comic sans, one can just not return from that....

okaay then !

😻

• Haha 1

most of the relationships I do roleplay them.  I like my SL partner and have fun with her but actually don’t love her like someone in real life.

My sl ex ,who i will call Marcy,  and I were together in sl for almost 2 years before her rl changed.  We had two avatars partnered together.  One was exclusive where we did a lot of our romance and spent all our time together in SL.  The other was an open relationship where we played when the other was not around.  Both of her avatars were tgirls.  Then for my birthday she bought me mesh for other avatar and turned a guy into tgirl. It was wonderful.