Just a Weirdo looking like minded fun people!

firefuriosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you love to decorate or create? Do you have a odd or funky sense of style? Well, I have a interesting proposition for you. I have a parcel, a very large one in fact. That is in the process of being made into a open stage & hang out in a surreal forest. It's easier to see than explain. What i want is a community of like minded people on board. Abstract Creativity if you will. I am not asking of money, nor sadly do i have any to pay. What i do have is a creatively weird kindred soul, a place for you to work on creations, have your own rental booth for your items, or if your a DJ, there is 3 totally different themed stages to play at, anytime no schedule needed! I am asking help from those who are looking for "just having fun" or the " i just want to enjoy myself" people. Because, that's all i am here for. It's Been a blast making this so far, but to have others around enjoying themselves then i would feel so much better. Wanna have some fun? 

IM ME!

~ Fire Fearless

(firefuriosa Resident) 

Yay! i really hope to hear from both of you ^^ ! SL needs more Weirdos collaborating. That would be a Joyous thing. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Storgosia/77/115/27  There is the location to the middle of the madness. Elevated Woods Openstage & Hangout is the name. It's a 3 different themed ( but all goes together) stage open dj stage and hangout for artists  and of all types. set in a surreal enchanted forest feel. has custom renter "stores" and such. its easier to see than explain. I have been putting alot of my stamp in there, but i would love to see interpretations and work of others as well. ❤️

Have a Blessed Day! hope to speak soon!

~ Fire (firefuriosa Resident) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.