Do you love to decorate or create? Do you have a odd or funky sense of style? Well, I have a interesting proposition for you. I have a parcel, a very large one in fact. That is in the process of being made into a open stage & hang out in a surreal forest. It's easier to see than explain. What i want is a community of like minded people on board. Abstract Creativity if you will. I am not asking of money, nor sadly do i have any to pay. What i do have is a creatively weird kindred soul, a place for you to work on creations, have your own rental booth for your items, or if your a DJ, there is 3 totally different themed stages to play at, anytime no schedule needed! I am asking help from those who are looking for "just having fun" or the " i just want to enjoy myself" people. Because, that's all i am here for. It's Been a blast making this so far, but to have others around enjoying themselves then i would feel so much better. Wanna have some fun? 

IM ME!

~ Fire Fearless

(firefuriosa Resident)