usedcars

Best and/or worst SLsex play

18 minutes ago, usedcars said:

Whats the best and/or worst SLsex Play you had??

I won't tell until you do.

Posted (edited)

The best was my gf and I picked up another trans woman couple from a club for a foursome.  The worst experience was this girl and she was stunning.  She put a lot of linden into avatar but all she did was “ahh” or “mmm”.  There was long pauses in the IM.  I told her i had to leave because my gf was on.

Edited by usedcars
  • Like 2

Best I ever had was when I had been dating a girl I'd met thru SL. Once, we set up a laptop next to the bed, both avvies logged in and slex'ing, as we matched the positions IRL.

Worst, far too many to remember, but agreed, lack of emoting was usually the reason. If I wanted to have sex with someone who would just lie there, barely moving, and just grunting now & then, I'd have stayed with my ex-wife ;)

• Haha 2

Best sex was a girl that I roleplayed a date with.  At the time we were both roleplayers in a dark urban noire sim which is now closed.  It was about 4 hours and was really nice.  It got nicer cause she sent me naked pics.   She was really hot.

The worst was one that I thought was running two avatars at one time because it took so long between posts.   I did get my laundry done though. 

Best was a girl that voiced with me.   She was british and I loved her accent.  Worst was a girl who claimed she was deaf inRL and her     IM to me were bad because of wrong word tense and spelling errors.  I made an excuse to leave

One time a group of girls I was with was roleplaying body shots in a bar in SL.  That was fun

Believe it or not my best SL sex play was when I met my now SL ex on a region called Dark Alley. He was my rapist and I his victim (I was once a kinky little nooblette, what can I say?) Due to the nature of it I won't go into details, but the whole scene just blew my mind. Most encounters I'd had before that were pretty standard. I'd met a lot of pose-ball hoppers; the one's who just moan "mmmm you're so sexy baby" and treat rape like rough consensual sex, but this was my first real introduction to emoting or ERP (though erotic doesn't seem like the right word in this context). He was throwing these walls of text at me and at that point I had yet to learn the art. But his use of description and just the sense of realism and the whole scenario he created was amazing. It wasn't the usual fare that passes for rape but this was a struggle that was just so incredibly intense. The memory of that has stayed with me for years. The worst part about it was that he raised the bar so high few others have come close to matching, not even his brother (though the three of us played together a few times too. I told you, I used to be a kinky sod, now I'm just old and nostalgic). 🤣

The worst... well that still happens. Most recently it's whenever some random guy hits me up for sex. A few times I've agreed (call it boredom or curiosity or a mix of the two), especially if I think his avatar or profile looks good. He usually turns out to be a pose-ball hopper. Or looking for a RL hookup or to dominate in RL. There have been some absolute shockers. 😲🤐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

now I'm just old and nostalgic). 🤣

😁😁😁🤟  I love that.

ok, best:  nothing.  Nobody.  Nada.  Niet. Zip.  Donut.  Stopped looking; no longer on the market for such prurient diversion 😇  nothing memorable ever happened anyway that I didn't write myself.  

worst: in a RP for about a year, pouring my heart out on a daily basis, one seriously charged and emotionally powerful daily heart-bleed post... day after day drowning in my own need and yearning for this one character to even turn my way and look up... trying... begging... tantrumming... aching... everything I could think of, trying to make my case as to why he should look my way and notice me.  To no avail.  Might as well be talking to a sales bot.  I gave up and moved on to other occupations.  

• Like 1

Both best and worst at the same time was when my girlfriend and I were invited to be used in a demonstration of a mutual irl friends project for some particularly seamless animations designed for DSD furry avatars. 

It was very well done and it was a topic of discussion irl for some time between the three of us. As well as later being involved in the project based on... real life prototyping.

The bad part is that at one point the animations broke and both of us kinda exploded into various segments of stretchy mesh limbs across the sim while about two dozen other people gazed in awe of the degenerate equivalent of a particle accelerator collision visualization.

EA474FF2-22EA-4669-899C-39C68A6A49F4-6758-0000224C9421B342.jpeg

• Haha 1

When you find someone to connect with in sl, especially in an sl relationship is when the best sex rp happens

• Like 1

There have been a couple of really outstanding hot fun sessions. @usedcars is right. Connecting is the basis for exceptional sex. Tying the visual and RP together is best. Some of the better ones have been rough sex on a Smash Couch. Great Bento animations that add character to the animations, looks over the shoulders, facial expressions, realistic movement... having a partner that played off the whole thing was amazingly hot.

Newer animations seem to be better... they are a basic part of good sex play.

Size matters 🤣. Most guys are too big, diameter and length. Poking it through my body spoils the mood. So, this too is a major contributor to good or bad sex.

The worst is my experience collection of animation hopping guys that pop and leave. Almost as bad is the English-second-language problems. Translators or not the idiom can mess up an encounter. Spending time trying to figure out what they meant... or their misunderstanding what I meant... tedious not hot. Then there are cultural differences where some nationalities need to be totally macho and in control. There are days when that is fun, but my aversion to authority strains that type of RP and things can go sideways.

My intimate encounters with my SLex were a mixed bag. During one session, she'd hinted at a desire for humiliation and a spanking. I'm not really a fan of either, but I obliged. While she was over my knee, I said...

"Well, well, well. How does it feel to be an MBA, bent over the knee of a BSEE?"

Apparently, there's humiliation and there's humiliation and I can't tell the difference.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 2

On 9/17/2019 at 2:22 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

My intimate encounters with my SLex were a mixed bag. During one session, she'd hinted at a desire for humiliation and a spanking. I'm not really a fan of either, but I obliged. While she was over my knee, I said...

"Well, well, well. How does it feel to be an MBA, bent over the knee of a BSEE?"

Apparently, there's humiliation and there's humiliation and I can't tell the difference.

Rofl!!!