Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Made a cover for the trailor hitch ,,, it lookes like a bar fancy table and on the  propane trailor canister going to put moonshime  lables   lol but you can build  a nice room and tp to it   And more than  enough space and prims left  enough for my christmas tree   and more ,,,  just starting so  not even begun the tweeking 2058239297_newroomnofilter.pngangleother.pnganfotherangle_001.thumb.png.055a9cbaa31bf6c11324720ea610cd17.png

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 10

Further landscaping changes.

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.269791201571b54cdad9ca75056f9641.jpg

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.7fda5888ee3a7efa954f35f9c480dd71.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.addcd37e6ea73a0abc25e06e0db615f9.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.e4872d6be2680e1f4ac96c756d9d83c9.jpg

Credits.
From Celtic Myst.
DEEP FOREST Extra Tree group
DEEP FOREST Hollow Tree with Squirrels
DEEP FOREST Tree Log (standing)
DEEP FOREST Tree Log (laying)
DEEP FOREST Wild Branch

From Mesh Plants.
Hanging Flowers
Wild Bushes
Daisies + Daisies on rocks

From [Dysfunctionality].
Dandesweet Grass
Wildflower Patch
Nanshe's Spring

From JIAN.
Carrot Patch
Straight Ear Bunny (wanderer)
Hedgehog (wanderer)

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

@MiakisTheUsagi, it seems you've created your own forest!!! Lovely lovely work

I'd actually considered doing something like this, when I still had my Traditional home. But because of where I lived. I realised it probably wouldn't have worked

Once I swapped to a trailer,  it was a lot easier, as they're already situated in wilderness like areas :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I'd actually considered doing something like this, when I still had my Traditional home. But because of where I lived. I realised it probably wouldn't have worked

Once I swapped to a trailer,  it was a lot easier, as they're already situated in wilderness like areas :)

I agree. Since the parcel is smaller, landscaping is easier. Although I'm still hoping LL will think about providing 1024sq campers ;)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, roseelvira said:

Re imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5123999253_kitnofilter.pngfilter.pngaaaofilter.pngnofilter.pngaaaa.pngaaaaaa_001.thumb.png.be341f9081075d603bf5553763014819.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe51466513197_kitnofilter_001.thumb.png.b3fec292b644b6ed3d86f1a2be72cddd.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5imageproxy.php?img=&key=a03a54f708f2dfe5804003498_kitnofilter.pngfilter.pngaaaofilter_001.thumb.png.e6c721da614154315bb499d67e33155b.pngdid the camper in a close style to my moms kit and living room .  Mom missing you every day but know you are watcing me from above and love you forever.  Decorated in dedication to you mom.

That is so lovely, I'm so she is wathcing and enjoying all the creativity you're putting into your camper

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Elena Core said:

That is so lovely, I'm so she is wathcing and enjoying all the creativity you're putting into your camper

My real life mom went to heaven  a number of years ago as did my real life dad.  I miss them so very much and find at times there are things in sl that i can create to honor them.  Losing your real life parents is one of the hardest  things   in ones life..  I am working on the living room as she would do it.    So yes i know she is watching me . And i know when i see her when i cross over she will say  you forgot the dust rag and the pledge furniture polish

Edited by roseelvira
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

My real life mom went to heaven  a number of years ago as did my real life dad.  I miss them so very much and find at times there are things in sl that i can create to honor them.  Losing your real life parents is one of the hardest  things on ones life..  I am working on the living room as she would do it.    So yes i know she is watching me . And i know when i see her when i cross over she will say  you forgot the dust rag and the pledge furniture polish

I know the feeling. My dad went to heaven some years ago, and he was only 58. But every time I do something I feel happy with, I sense he is around saying 'good for you'. I'm sure your mom smiles when you do too

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

know the feeling. My dad went to heaven some years ago, and he was only 58. But every time I do something I feel happy with, I sense he is around saying 'good for you'. I'm sure your mom smiles when you do too

life is funny, when we are under their wings all we want to do is be adults  and have  independance  yet when  we  become adults  they become our best friends and still loved and respected as parents . No one can ever take their place.  Hugs hugs hugs  to you .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

life is funny, when we are under their wings all we want to do is be adults  and have  independance  yet when  we  become adults  they become our best friends and still loved and respected as parents . No one can ever take their place.  Hugs hugs hugs  to you .

Life is never the same once your parents are gone. I miss mine so much, we were very close. They were sort of the hub of the family that held us all together. I don't see so much of my siblings since they are gone. I put a little bit of them into everything I do. I feel like they are always with me and I talk to them (not out loud). I lost my little girl some years ago and it's the same with her, she's always there. They never leave you. Hugs x

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Life is never the same once your parents are gone. I miss mine so much, we were very close. They were sort of the hub of the family that held us all together. I don't see so much of my siblings since they are gone. I put a little bit of them into everything I do. I feel like they are always with me and I talk to them (not out loud). I lost my little girl some years ago and it's the same with her, she's always there. They never leave you. Hugs x

My heart breaking for your losses  but they do send you  signs and weird stuff ,,,, and in your heart you know ,,,, In the car driving and out of thhe blue te car smelled of the polish food my mom use to cook  i thought i was going insane but my rl husband said do smell that it smells like your moms cooking ,,,, the ac was on and we were driving in the country so trying to be logical and reason it away   ,,,, and no not mold from ac  we wound window down and still the smell and then  one of her favorite songs came on the radio ,,, so ,,,, little miricles that are messages from above  hugs hugs hugs to you  if you need anything im me inworld . hugs hugs hug

• Like 4

1 hour ago, roseelvira said:

My heart breaking for your losses  but they do send you  signs and weird stuff ,,,, and in your heart you know ,,,, In the car driving and out of thhe blue te car smelled of the polish food my mom use to cook  i thought i was going insane but my rl husband said do smell that it smells like your moms cooking ,,,, the ac was on and we were driving in the country so trying to be logical and reason it away   ,,,, and no not mold from ac  we wound window down and still the smell and then  one of her favorite songs came on the radio ,,, so ,,,, little miricles that are messages from above  hugs hugs hugs to you  if you need anything im me inworld . hugs hugs hug

Yes I get lots of little 'messages'. Some people would think you were crazy when you say that. I find them reassuring. At first I thought I was losing my mind but like you, my husband heard what I heard. Which was a relief as I really did think I was losing it.  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  x

• Like 3

Whoo-hoo! Finally completed the project a friend and I have been working on for a couple weeks! A full RL floorplan for the Laramie Camper.

Laramie Floorplan1Laramie Floorplan2Laramie Floorplan3Laramie Floorplan4

It may not be the slickest-looking mesh stuff in SL, but I guarantee the AVsitter stuff rivals those 5000L beds that are always in the Features list of MP. LOL

So go buy it because I get 50% revenue cut and I want new shoes!!!!

I'd post the MP link but that would be breaking forum rules against advertising. So I'll say that you can search MP for Laramie Floorplan LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Do any of the trailers have the "extension" that pushes out the side to increase the interior space?

They do not - BUT, they are a lot wider than the real deal also. This Laramie is a perfect example - it is so wide compared to the real life version we had room to add a living space next to the dinette and an extra-large latrine/lavatory/sh*thous*. LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

They do not - BUT, they are a lot wider than the real deal also. This Laramie is a perfect example - it is so wide compared to the real life version we had room to add a living space next to the dinette and an extra-large latrine/lavatory/sh*thous*. LOL

So, "double-wides"? 😹

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1461 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.