Trailer Life

Vana Gears
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

Where do you find all this stuff?? If you keep this up Prudence you're going to make me abandon my Traditional and move into a camper at this rate! I love what you're doing with yours! ❤️

Its pure determination and stupid luck that I come across this stuff.  😅

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Dear lord, yes!! I am so envious!

I didn't want a camper, because I thought it wasn't any camper related things made, only Soy and the trashy DRD.

And I thought, what's the point of moving into a camper, just to use the regular furniture I have? .... @PrudenceAntonshows me so many other great options.

Aw thank you.  Its just crazy word searches I mostly use and Cian grumbling at me when something doesn't suit that makes me do the little 'grrwl' (I'll show you what I can find, Mister!) that causes me to happen across either what I'm looking for, or totally NOT what I was searching for and finding something even more awesome!  😁

• Like 2

Ok, so ... enquiring minds want to know ... if you have a  facial mask on, then what ARE you tanning with the reflector?  Don't tell me your underchin needs tanning! 

Oh... well ... a beer!  Thank you! 

*swigs, settles in, holds the reflector pointed at a random cat, who sprawls out on its back to warm its belly*

Life is good.

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Ok, so ... enquiring minds want to know ... if you have a  facial mask on, then what ARE you tanning with the reflector?  Don't tell me your underchin needs tanning! 

Oh... well ... a beer!  Thank you! 

*swigs, settles in, holds the reflector pointed at a random cat, who sprawls out on its back to warm its belly*

Life is good.

Why Nika, its to help set the mask under the sun faster!  😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Moles
4 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

. I hope I provided enough information.  🤔

6 hours ago, Mollymews said:

When as Owner we cam inside and set Access to Owner or Anyone then the Access open door permission holds.  Holds meaning, rez another type of trailer, then re-rez the Chesapeake

Thanks, both!

Can you both please let me know on which regions the trailers are located?    I think the fix we were working on yesterday should cure the issues you describe but I need to take a look at the rezzed trailers to be sure.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Quartz Mole said:

Thanks, both!

Can you both please let me know on which regions the trailers are located?    I think the fix we were working on yesterday should cure the issues you describe but I need to take a look at the rezzed trailers to be sure.

i am on Stillhouse region

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Thanks, both!

@Quartz Mole The parcel is on Purtis.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Purtis/63/185/35

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Cougar Sangria said:

SO, I went back and took up most of what I had put out.  I nixed the idea of an indoor bathroom and am opting for one in the great outdoors.  I will still have an outdoor kitchen/dining which will be located on my covered patio :)  I built.  I included underpinning as well and the wheels are covered too.  It ended up being a total of 9 LI for it all.  I am sure I can get it down further in blender but I have to learn how to do that :P  Anyways, a pic of my progress...

The Camping Life (1).png

My husband suggested covering up the base - I had forgotten about it. That looks fantastic. And the awning is lovely also. Simple and feels right for the size and look of the home. 

I thought about an outdoor kitchen originally and seeing it under a covering makes sense now. Love this. 

PS: Really nice spot you have there too!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Quartz Mole said:

Thanks, both!

My alt's Shenandoah trailer was doing the same thing in Backhill. @Dyna Mole came over to have a look the other day, so I assume you all already have the data from mine, but FYI anyway.  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, PrudenceAnton said:

Third Times A Charm

So Cian challenged me to find something even more suited kitchen-wise for a tiny house (in other words, he hated the Jenn-Air grill bbq in the kitchen)

And Eureka. I found the perfect little Tiny House kitchen at last!

Third.thumb.png.4e4e5c532deb7f54e9d9bf6ea107d2d7.png

Nope #2
290706195_nope1.png.a68c22db65af8e1b8d49945ad50f894b.png
Rejected #1
1838816467_Nope2.png.7588203c3bbf4ae18296bf7f44143a74.png

I'm done. Threw the building tools out with the bath water...  🤪

I love that kitchen.

• Like 2

Dear Diary,

Let’s go camping, they said.  It’ll be fun, they said.  Thanks, I hate it already.  The wilderness aggravates my allergies and it’s full of creepy crawlies.  I'm still mad at my parents for making me miss the music festival for this stupid camping trip. There’s no internet access and I can’t post anything to Myspace. :`(

</emo kid mode>

48765340061_5a183265ae_b.jpg

(Seriously, many thanks to the Moles and Lindens for making this place look so awesome!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

10 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Is Henry the horse, or the chicken? 

The chicken is clearly a hen and not a rooster, so she's Jolene. You can't tell from the angle of this, I don't think, but Henry is most definitely a stallion and enjoys letting anyone near him know that! It gets embarrassing but he's still young and I'm not fond of gelding anything. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

The chicken is clearly a hen and not a rooster, so she's Jolene. You can't tell from the angle of this, I don't think, but Henry is most definitely a stallion and enjoys letting anyone near him know that! It gets embarrassing but he's still young and I'm not fond of gelding anything. 

Are either of them avatars?

On 9/20/2019 at 7:16 PM, Evangeline Ling said:

Ok a couple shots of my little Trailer the Pink Motel...

[ Eva ] Trailer_001.png

[ Eva ] Trailer_002.png

I went neighbor-gazing and see that we share the same neighbor, @Layla Claven, Hahaha! ~waves~ I cammed around inside, it's amazing! (You didn't say it was public, so I didn't trespass, honest! What amazes me is how you fit all that decoration into 175 LI!  :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, Morena Tully said:

Entertainment center. If you've never used cement blocks and wood slabs for a TV or stereo, you haven't lived.

I did the same thing but with milk crates when I was in college.  At the risk of dating myself, my stereo had a double cassette deck. 😆

*Goes to search for milk crates and a boombox on the Marketplace to recreate the aesthetic in my LH*

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

My husband suggested covering up the base - I had forgotten about it. That looks fantastic. And the awning is lovely also. Simple and feels right for the size and look of the home. 

I thought about an outdoor kitchen originally and seeing it under a covering makes sense now. Love this. 

PS: Really nice spot you have there too!

Thank you, Elora.  We tent camp these days, but even when we had our vintage Airstream I still cooked outdoors.  Of course my kitchen looked/looks nothing like the Contraption Sylvia kitchen but I can still whip up just about anything that your heart desires :)  The underpinning is also something that surrounded our Airstream and we had a full length screened in porch that was utilized 24/7.  The water views of Land Between The Lakes remind me of Campwich.  I wasn't going to try for a parcel, but decided 2-3 hours after the release to give it a go.  I scored the parcel on my first try and I am not budging until something bigger & better comes along.  I'm a very patient woman :) 

• Like 5

Finally tackeled the task to decorate my Trailer. 

I mostly used gachas I bought from the marketplace. To prepare for the Camper- release I got me a couple of things from the "Trailerpark"- Gacha, but I didn't use most of them for they are the shabby boho-style and I do not like that. At the outside I wanted an outdoor feeling, adding some plants and campigstuff.

Inside I preferred a romantic cosy atmosphere so I used Love Shack and Wanderlust both by Petite Mort. The curtains came in very handy! They are part of the Winchester addon by @Trinity Aironaut - the updated version of the bathroom. They can be resized and coloured to a big variety of shades by a HUD.

48782841443_a55bdc3444_b.jpg
Trailer_O01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783374692_217465f8d8_b.jpg
Trailer_B02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48782841533_7654c7cf9a_b.jpg
Trailer_B03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207271_23e77b0335_b.jpg
Trailer_I03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207261_e97ffd2df0_b.jpg
Trailer_O03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS: I crossposted this in the "Show off your home" thread - more photos THERE

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Finally tackeled the task to decorate my Trailer. 

I mostly used gachas I bought from the marketplace. To prepare for the Camper- release I got me a couple of things from the "Trailerpark"- Gacha, but I didn't use most of them for they are the shabby boho-style and I do not like that. At the outside I wanted an outdoor feeling, adding some plants and campigstuff.

Inside I preferred a romantic cosy atmosphere so I used Love Shack and Wanderlust both by Petite Mort. The curtains came in very handy! They are part of the Winchester addon by Trinity Aironout - the updated version of the bathroom. They can be resized and coloured to a big variety of shades by a HUD.

48782841443_a55bdc3444_b.jpg
Trailer_O01 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783374692_217465f8d8_b.jpg
Trailer_B02 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48782841533_7654c7cf9a_b.jpg
Trailer_B03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207271_23e77b0335_b.jpg
Trailer_I03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

48783207261_e97ffd2df0_b.jpg
Trailer_O03 by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

Very nice, Leora & the view from your porch is really great.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

What in the second photo to the right looks like a sea- view is in reality the end of the world! ;)

I decided to keep the place in Decker inspite of ... or rather because of that! *lol*

I guess the end of the world sea view you have right now, eventually, may be filled in with land, houses, campers or something. lol

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.