Sexy Jinn

looking for a sub message me

Wait...are you a feminist? Do you prefer tea or coffee? How many cats do you have? Do you prefer femme or butch or something else? And which are you? What's the last book you read that made you feel affirmed? Do you think women are put off studying STEM disciplines by the misogyny in those industries or by their female inclinations? What lippy is that?...message me if you feel like it 😉

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Wait...are you a feminist? Do you prefer tea or coffee? How many cats do you have? Do you prefer femme or butch or something else? And which are you? What's the last book you read that made you feel affirmed? Do you think women are put off studying STEM disciplines by the misogyny in those industries or by their female inclinations? What lippy is that?...message me if you feel like it 😉

1 - Hell, yeah.
2 - I like both but coffee gets the nod.
3 - One cat claims me but there are three in my home.
4 - Femme brats and gentle men who are not slaves to their massive and fragile egos.
5 - Depends on the day.  I am more femme in SL than RL, tho.
6 - "Black Holes, Baby Universes and other Essays."  Why, do you have some other affirmation in mind?
7 - I have a BS in Math and Computer Science.  I chose what I thought was an easy path to an in demand field.  I can only assume other women also chose what they thought were easy paths of study.  Misogyny is rampant in every industry; don't kid yourself.  It is a daily struggle for everyone.
8 - Usually Maybelline Raw Chocolate if I am wearing anything.  That or Burt's Bees.

If you are asking for what I think you are asking I tend to go with the question: "What was the count of your last smear" and see how they react.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wow, that exploded quickly.

I was going to say something along the line of “a sub is a sandwich or a really sinky boat”, but that would be piling on..... 🙂

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:55 PM, Sexy Jinn said:

im looking for a sub female sub mostly message me in the game Sexy Jinn

They say variety is the spice of life so... here you go.

20130827-sub-sandwich-san-francisco-prim

• Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 11:42 AM, Selene Gregoire said:

They say variety is the spice of life so... here you go.

20130827-sub-sandwich-san-francisco-prim

Oh great! now i wait a tuna sub or a new york steamer....*sighs*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/21/2019 at 3:04 PM, LexxiXhan said:

what a odd line of questions

Edited by Atosuria Daviau