Change of premium home

heavenlyjewel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you abandoned your old home, then you no longer own it.  Your landmark is still good, but the old house either belongs to someone else now or is vacant.  If you are trying to get a houseboat, you'll just have to keep trying.  They are very popular and hard to get right now.

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

If you abandoned your old home, then you no longer own it.  Your landmark is still good, but the old house either belongs to someone else now or is vacant.  If you are trying to get a houseboat, you'll just have to keep trying.  They are very popular and hard to get right now.

Thanks for your help, I did abandon the old land and I changed for another Linden Home but for some reason I cant teleport there despite my account saying my home is in this new area, my teleport takes me to the abandoned one and not the new one .. so frustrating :(

2 minutes ago, heavenlyjewel said:

Thanks for your help, I did abandon the old land and I changed for another Linden Home but for some reason I cant teleport there despite my account saying my home is in this new area, my teleport takes me to the abandoned one and not the new one .. so frustrating :(

When you are in your new home, you need to set the new location as your "home" location in the browser when you are standing in the new house.  (It's an option on the 'world' menu - "Set Home to Here")

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.