Mesh teacher

Voxifera

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi again. I'm creator of Purrrfect and Horrifically delicious stores. I selled full perm templates for a lot of years and i'm self educated in mesh.

I can teach you basic blender work and creating clothes from nothing. I suspect my methods are not so mainstreem but they are all about the comfort and reducing time of work. I'm not so great in a free sculpting because i'm all about game indistry not art industry (different type of 3d) and all about game industry specifics.  I'll not make extremely losg teaching because it's rediculous to create 50 lessons from 5-10. I use some programs you'll have to get somewhere like marvelous designer and retopology progrmas. But this is really when i'm lazy. I dont' think there is need to increase the miracle effect in 3d work, so i show it simple and if you want more story into lessons i can so it. But if you choose just go there and start from scratch i'm fine with it.

But please don't think it'll not be effort from your side because after me you'll have to fight with what you've learned by yourself.I can provide some help afterworld like fixing and showing you your mistakes. Maybe it would be nice to have homework to be able to see mistakes right after lesson.

I can only accept straight paypal payouts, and we'll speak about price in private.

There is only one thing, i have bad english accent so probably you'll want to choose lessons with text not voice.I can include text in video.

Contact me by mail or skype:  alfirin.dancer@gmail.com   (i check mail every morning but by skype you can reach me all day)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.