Searching for Chloe hair

kiramanell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don’t know of any exact match to that, but Tram may have something close enough. Check out her Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tramtram

tram F603 hairtram H0316 hair @mainstoretram G0511, G0508 hair

A perusal of the Flickr reminds me just how great Tram hair is, especially short styles. She is seriously talented. I need to go shopping. 

Edited by Eva Knoller
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I don’t know of any exact match to that, but Tram may have something close enough. Check out her Flickr:

A perusal of the Flickr reminds me just how great Tram hair is, especially short styles. She is seriously talented. I need to go shopping. 

Thanks, Eva. :) I tried looking up 'tram' earlier, on MP (as merchant), but found no listing. But your Flickr link says their on the hair fair too. So, I will look for them there. Thx again.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

You're a sweetheart. ❤️ But I think I will be able to find them now. :)

Tram is great (although, I think, their hair is relatively high complexity); I have probably a half dozen of their styles, two or three of which are among my favourites for photos. They do not have an MP store, so yeah, you'll have to go shopping in-world.

I'd also check out Dura, which does short hair very well. DP Yumyum is also good for short, but I don't think many of their styles are likely to work for you. You could check them out, though.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I found this at Tram

de5fd423429b7ddf3fac449f89d551d3.png

Non-rigged section.  The demo is no mod and doesn't seem to have a resizer script, either.

Cute!!

I can confirm that the hair I have purchased from them does include a resizer script, even if the demos don’t.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Tram is great (although, I think, their hair is relatively high complexity); I have probably a half dozen of their styles, two or three of which are among my favourites for photos. They do not have an MP store, so yeah, you'll have to go shopping in-world.

I'd also check out Dura, which does short hair very well. DP Yumyum is also good for short, but I don't think many of their styles are likely to work for you. You could check them out, though.

Thank you, Scylla! I've seen your hair: you definitely know what's out there. :) 

I will visit all these stores. It will be fun. 🥰 And a great deal more fun with all the help y'all gave me. 🤗

Edited by kiramanell
Will I ever make a post without typos?!
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

P.S. Am I alone in thinking the photographers and/or creators of these avis are insanely good at what they do?! :P Little intmidating, actually.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kiramanell said:

P.S. Am I alone in thinking the photographers and/or creators of these avis are insanely good at what they do?! :P Little intmidating, actually.

Glad you were able to find something at Tram! I haven't been there for a while -- and I think that they are at the hair fair. I need to see what they've got that's new.

They ARE great photos. But why do they all look like they've been weeping for hours on end?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Glad you were able to find something at Tram! I haven't been there for a while -- and I think that they are at the hair fair. I need to see what they've got that's new.

They ARE great photos. But why do they all look like they've been weeping for hours on end?????

Haha! 🤣 That is so hilariously true! I dunno, maybe weeping is the new sexy. :) 

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.