Resi Pfeffer

Searching for messy hair

Good morning :)

Anyone maybe has some knowledge to share where i could find messy, straggly and windswept hairs? Im heading for that look you get after a day at the beach, after dipping a few times into the salty water of the ocean, the look you have, when scuffing slowly to the coffee machine on a lazy sunday morning.

I already found a few. DeLa "Brynn", and another one from Argrace, then Maitreyas renderweight heavy "miabella" and "kim", but would like to have many many more. So, every suggestion is very much appreciated.

Fernando-Torres-Magnus-Klackenstam-06.jpg

messy-1.jpg

messy-hair-elizabethwheeland.png

Hi @Resi Pfeffer, I just nipped in and had a quick look through my inventory. The No Water style from No Match is the most windswept, straggly hair I have. I'm not sure if it's as messy looking as you would like though.

Snapshot_010.png

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-87eKiRkIYa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It may not be quite as mussed as your examples, Resi, but I'd suggest Tram as a starting point. Some of their hair is a little more on the cutesy side, but they have some lovely wispy, messy styles like the ones below:

tram I0116 hair

tram H0813 hair

H0531, H0608 Hair

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I am not logged in atm to grab a picture but I have one from Magika called Disarray (i might have spelt it wrong)  but it is as the name sounds, hair in a bit of a mess.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My favorite early morning hair is Disarray by Magika
[eta] This is the one Cindy mentioned while I was busy taking a pic :o

20190821_001.thumb.jpg.2339466b4c47256f1653bac5b34fde56.jpg

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Resi Pfeffer -- If you can get in-world before midnight SL time tonight (although it will likely be available all weekend, I imagine) DP YumYum has this style, S-12, on sale as part of the Fifty Linden Fridays, in reds and browns. It's pretty messy (and messy pretty!).

1345093266_BYY-S12-Blank.thumb.png.2747ada0ce1a547f2c98b76488c35c35.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I got this hair at the hair fair, it's kinda sorta messy Store is KMH. Either in Blondes or Redhead, I can't remember exactly

hair_001.png

Edited by anniepany
added the region
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/21/2019 at 2:59 PM, Cindy Evanier said:

I am not logged in atm to grab a picture but I have one from Magika called Disarray (i might have spelt it wrong)  but it is as the name sounds, hair in a bit of a mess.

On 8/21/2019 at 3:05 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

My favorite early morning hair is Disarray by Magika
[eta] This is the one Cindy mentioned while I was busy taking a pic :o

I have been at Magika last week, but obviosly i couldnt see the forest because of all the trees.

On 8/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, Claireschen Hesten said:

Ettie by Doe might be worth a demo

It is. Thank you.

On 8/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Ceka Cianci said:

ARGRACE may have some also.

I go there once in a while, but since Argrace moved to their new location, they just brought back a few old and a very few new hairs sadly. The vast amount of hair does not exist anymore. Not to mention the the different kinds of hats and caps they had. All gone. The marketplace store is also far from what they offered in the old store.
Anyone knows why?

On 8/23/2019 at 10:31 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

@Resi Pfeffer -- If you can get in-world before midnight SL time tonight (although it will likely be available all weekend, I imagine) DP YumYum has this style, S-12, on sale as part of the Fifty Linden Fridays, in reds and browns. It's pretty messy (and messy pretty!).

I´ve been too slow. Its still before midnight, but its monday now. Thanks nonetheless.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:50 AM, anniepany said:

I got this hair at the hair fair, it's kinda sorta messy Store is KMH. Either in Blondes or Redhead, I can't remember exactly

Uhm. I like that ones. Just have a problem with hairs covering my eyes.
Some hair textures seem to have a transparent part. If a hair strand is in front of my eyes, it interferes with them. The eyeball turns completely white and the pupil shrinks to a tiny spot.
Thats great for halloween, but not for every day :)

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Uhm. I like that ones. Just have a problem with hairs covering my eyes.
Some hair textures seem to have a transparent part. If a hair strand is in front of my eyes, it interferes with them. The eyeball turns completely white and the pupil shrinks to a tiny spot.
Thats great for halloween, but not for every day :)

I don't think this one has an alpha problem at least I didn't see one, you could try a demo and see what happens. 🙂

3 minutes ago, anniepany said:

I don't think this one has an alpha problem at least I didn't see one, you could try a demo and see what happens. 🙂

Also dont think so. I bet its my eyes... (GA.EG)

4 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

Also dont think so. I bet its my eyes... (GA.EG)

Could be, maybe try another pair of eyes?

Yes, bumping. But saw this hair just now and thought someone here or looking for similar might find it useful.

Magika_-_Lucy.jpg.6b17438e48f19b6e7053512ccfe15f1f.jpg

• Like 1