Locked Profile

Gabrielle Avedon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

We need more information... However, if you are using the viewer's built-in browser and web-profiles you will have this problem. The viewers have a problem deciding which cookies to keep. So, you arrive at Profiles logged out. Profiles are 'locked' when you are not a logged in resident. This is the ONLY time you are locked when viewing your own profile.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:23 PM, Gabrielle Avedon said:

I know this is a basic question and I SHOULD know the answer,  BUT -- my profile is locked which means every profile I click to read is also locked. 

How can I UN-do my locked profile?

You're not logged in on the web site because of what Nalates explains below:

20 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

We need more information... However, if you are using the viewer's built-in browser and web-profiles you will have this problem. The viewers have a problem deciding which cookies to keep. So, you arrive at Profiles logged out. Profiles are 'locked' when you are not a logged in resident. This is the ONLY time you are locked when viewing your own profile.

In all viewers, including the official Linden Lab viewer (which I'll presume you're using) - when you view your profile you also should see a LOGIN button, click that and log into your account - you full profile and those of others should work just fine, now.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.