Sign in to follow this  
usedcars

Won’t you be my neighbor??

Have you ever hooked up with a neighbor from a house or land next to yours in SL??

Posted (edited)

I met a neighbor at my ex-gf’s house and we became friends.   One day I logged on and my gf was busy shopping so my friend was showing me clothes at her house, even an aero wang to replace her strap on and offered to buy me one which I turned down.   I IM’d my partner and she wasn't responding.  Pulled up the map and found her with about 10 others. After taking a quick look I found my gf in a male shape having group sex with some guys.

I dumped my gf and then let my friend buy me the aero and boned her something awful that night 

Edited by mhardcastle
Wording

1 hour ago, mhardcastle said:

I dumped my gf and then let my friend buy me the aero and boned her something awful that night 

I just love happy endings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I met my skybox neighbour about 10 years back. we had a really lovely & hot year or so together. then, as it often does, RL took her. we kept in touch via facebook [our real selves], and caught up face to face a few years back, over coffee. I'm glad and lucky that we became RL friends. Lucky, as I've heard some sad stories from others.

Posted (edited)

A girl I used to date that had a linden home and I used to get into the house when I knew she was logging in. She got stuck at work once. I met one of the neighbors.   He was a gay bottom and we had a lot of fun 

Edited by ballparkdogg
  • Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 11:58 AM, JohnStarling said:

that sounds hot, ballparkdogg .. did your gf enjoy that as well?  i wish you were my neighbor!  

When either of us played around we didnt talk about it much.  

Did one time after a bad break up once. It didn't work out so well for me either so I had to work it back in. Lmao!!!! 😜

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.