I don't want to be an adult

Lou Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone adopt me in SL, I just wanna be somebody's daughter or sister- 

I'm 29 yrs old, Asian, commited adult irl.

I usually just get on to talk to some of my friends, going around events and spend L$. Besides that I have nothing else in my SL life. I'm done going around places to seek new friends while it don't last since we don't talk often. Just want a family to go back to, a home. I know, I sound boring right lol.

Screenshot_4_zpsr7x9wzui.png

my latest look

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ssyd/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tucby/

Edited by tucksim
link
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

thats not what some of your pics show...

I think she is just saying in the sense of the inner child, in terms of responsibilities and stuff...though, maturity isnt something that we have a choice to avoid; even though we want to😂😂😂😩😩😩

Okay, dont mind me...feels like crying and laughing at the same time, thinking about the subject of growing up!😐

Growing up is tough and I never appreciated how simple the lack of any responsibility made it.

Then suddenly its about responsibilities and others being dependant.......and it gets tougher!

Maturity though can be avoided.....I do that quite well.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Growing up is tough and I never appreciated how simple the lack of any responsibility made it.

Then suddenly its about responsibilities and others being dependant.......and it gets tougher!

Oh yes yes, I agree with the statement.

I actually meant maturity as growing up, didn't get that word just now.

But yea, that't it.

• Like 1

Adulting is overrated.  Everything hurts and joints start popping.  None of the new lingo and slang whippersnappers use these days make any sense.  And just you wait for the realization hits hard when your favorite songs from childhood and adolescence are featured in the "oldies" section.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

I think she is just saying in the sense of the inner child, in terms of responsibilities and stuff...though, maturity isnt something that we have a choice to avoid; even though we want to😂😂😂😩😩😩

Okay, dont mind me...feels like crying and laughing at the same time, thinking about the subject of growing up!😐

There's a better way...

rofl.gif.1d3b34e697460ab7af52ca6f41403207.gifbawl.gif.eff9a5240afdac0d090f7ebd4e2fb028.gifrofl.gif.1d3b34e697460ab7af52ca6f41403207.gif

It works better with the YaHell cry smiley but it's what we used to do in YaHell NAC (Native American Chat) to indicate laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I think you have that backwards. You can't avoid your body maturing but you can avoid growing up. ;)

You can thank my mother for that one. She never did grow up. Neither have I. \o/

• Like 5

15 hours ago, tucksim said:

what does it shows ☹️

Well, if I were your "Mother" in Second Life or real life and I saw that picture up there, you might get a clue when I cut off your allowance.  

In other words, you may need a photo less "playboy bunny".  Hint.  Hint.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SusanPoora said:

Exactly Susan LOL. You feel me! It's my inner child screaming to be cared for or pampered.

• Like 1

Hmm, I like this persons idea, esp. putting themselves out there in this way. I mean it's not a hard thing to ask to have a home, a family if you will. I'm sure all of us want that in some way, shape or form. Hell, I've wanted that for a long time myself, to have a sense of belonging. I'll tell you what @tucksim IM me inworld.

• Like 3

I would love to adopt you since my SL child rarely speaks to me anymore, but lately I do not get on much and when I do my computer tends to freeze up a lot so I have trouble actually doing anything.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:03 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

thats not what some of your pics show...

There is tremendous  social pressure to be a ***** in SL, not every girl who gives in to that is proud  of that fact, being a child  is a strategy to help avoid that.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

There is tremendous  social pressure to be a ***** in SL, not every girl who gives in to that is proud  of that fact, being a child  is a strategy to help avoid that.

I don't get the impression that the original poster wants a child avatar. Rather, they want to be an adult and do adult stuff (as long as it isn't taxes), but have an adult adopted family. Parent, grown sibling, and so on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.