usedcars

Hello McFly... can you read??

1 minute ago, Atosuria Daviau said:

the one that drives me nuts is when you get guys hitting on you in IM and your married. people ignored me when i was alone in SL but now ... .What the heck man

Because now you are a CONQUEST!!!11!!ONE!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ren Toxx said:

I place value in being deemed a snarky curmudgeon—there’s a niche market for them, after all. But I admit to, as you do, have on-the-spot fun with some of these repetitive questions; even if I use pre-written answers for some of them—which, in turn, afford me some additional fun when the other thinks me a bot cos I couldn’t possibly write that fast!

Even using the same answers to the same question often gets different results LOL

My favorite: Someone IMs me and gives the *exact same line* they did three days ago according to chat history and then I say "OH! Hello, again" and the reply is often... [~CRICKETS~]

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Atosuria Daviau said:

the one that drives me nuts is when you get guys hitting on you in IM and your married. people ignored me when i was alone in SL but now ... .What the heck man

guys dont care.   Don’t fall asleep in RL and leave your avatar on a bed  or perhaps a towel that has options for sex.

13 hours ago, usedcars said:

guys dont care.   Don’t fall asleep in RL and leave your avatar on a bed  or perhaps a towel that has options for sex.

Men have it just as bad. When I was unpartnered no one Imed me. The moment I popped someone in my profile I had all these weird crazy offers fly my way. lol And I have even had women randomly show up and try to make it to the pose ball before being ejected. lol Well I will say women avatars anyway. lol I had one lady though actually go so far as to ask me if I wanted a second wife. I was like are you freaking kidding me or what? You know how hard it is to get used to and adapt in order to safely navigate ONE woman's personality alone there by being able to maneuver safely and strategically with in any given situation? Do you have any clue? Because if ya did then you'd know before you even asked me that bit of stupid that my answer would be heck no!!!! Lmao!!!! :D

I got to be honest though I fell out of reading profiles myself. Mainly because I've never just Imed anyone randomly like that and most people I meet I generally meet in a familiar setting or threw friends anyway. So I get to know them as I speak with them. To me normal friendships or relationships period you learn things anyway as you gradually become closer. Really the only time I check profiles is if I get messaged by someone randomly and I have no clue as to who they even are. I will however glance at profiles though just to see if there is anything I should be leery of or made aware of. For the most part I prefer the more personal touch and old fashion way of forming my friendships. :)

Truth be told I probably annoy some friends when they ask did ya see what I put in my profile? And I'll be like heck no I don't read that crap. I don't care what you put in your profile. It's your profile. We already friends so I already know what kind of a pain in the behind ya are. That profile is to serve as a warning sign so that others may know it too. lol I can't repeat on these forums what they in turn say after that, but I am sure you all can guess. Lmao!!!! :D

So as far as not reading profiles is concerned. I guess all I can really say on this subject matter is Guilty As Charged. Lmao!!!! ;)

• Like 1