Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
TokyoDolly

Deliver Problems..

Question

Posted (edited)

This will be of a short story then goes on to being a question at the end, giving full detail.

Saturday morning at 7AM EST time. I go on to hangout with friends and 2 hours pass deciding to get a new mesh body, Belleza Freya Mesh body. I go to their in-world store to make my purchase, going over to the full body 3 of your choice mesh bodies, Isis,Venus and Freya, I take notice on the Freya body and did not hesitate to purchase it,being around the total of 2500$L

After my purchase I accepted the Item "-Belleza Freya Full (Wear me)" I look into my inventory and see that I did not receive the item and decided to go back to my friend's sim asking for help, telling me to restart and possibly trying the re-delivery terminal again at the In-world store. I go back after resetting my Firestorm Viewer. I click the terminal and get sent to the purchase page of my recent purchases, after clicking it I get a nice red text error with a red border square around it stating "We're sorry, but there has been an error during the redelivery process. Please close this web page, and click on the redelivery terminal in SecondLife again."

Now after getting this error I wait within a few hours increments and doing rinse and repeat with going back to the store and trying once more but getting this same error over and over again, making me feel a bit more impatient as the time of day went on. I contacted the Owner of Belleze with a note card stating my issue on the subject and to now of the time posting this I have not received any response from her. I went to their actual website and tried contacting them there but still no response via my email either. 

You must be thinking I should maybe just buy the item again and see if I actually get it. Well I don't like the thought of purchasing the same exact item twice, possibility of not receiving it again. To this point (during the time of it) it was getting late where I live and I spoke to my friends telling them I may not get on SL for a few months to this ordeal I'm having and I don't want to give LL any more of my money if I'm just going to get robbed of something I purchased.

My question or possible questions with this depending on the outcome and who will respond to this is..

Do I take action and contact LL with this problem I'm having? Should I sue the company of Belleza with failure of not giving me my purchased item? Is this just some bug and I should wait it out?

There's possibly other questions I have but as for now these are ones that come to mind. By any means I do not wish to sue the company of Belleza but if I have to go to legal actions I will. I either just want my money back or give me the mesh body I bought originally. 

Well that's my question(s) for this post. I just want someone else's view on this and maybe give me any answer they see fit. I'd like some insight on this and I'll go from there but until then I'll just wait. Thank you to whom ever reads this post.

As proof I have a couple attachments to show the validity of my purchase and the error I kept getting (which is still happening now as I type this).

 

057a087762c58eeda06c1bcb0a041662.png.df1d848e04ed162fbf181e4a98f696ee.png7cc14d34c6ed62a1bfd4bf04ca6227fd.png.cdddf80d70a0fd54fcae53066c0c3c74.png

 

Edited by TokyoDolly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2
14 minutes ago, TokyoDolly said:

Well I contacted the Seller In-world, their website, facebook and youtube channel. Put in a support ticket as well.

Thank you though for advise on this though. I just don't like being robbed of money in a virtual game.

I understand, though I wouldn't called it "robbed". :) It's technology and technology always glitches every now and then! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Since it is the redelivery giving the error and the vender that didn't deliver this appears to be a Caspervend issue, have you contacted the Caspervend support? That seem to be where the problem is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

 

8 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Since it is the redelivery giving the error and the vender that didn't deliver this appears to be a Caspervend issue, have you contacted the Caspervend support? That seem to be where the problem is.

 How do I contact them? I tried going to their website putting in my information and it telling me it's invalid.

Edited by TokyoDolly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, TokyoDolly said:

 

 How do I contact them? I tried going to their website putting in my information and it telling me it's invalid.

Find Caspervend on Market Place and try contacting the seller. You also may find contact information at their in-world store. Also, continue to contact Belleza and ask them if they know what that error is, reason being that because they own that vendor system they *may* have an easier way to contact the vendor support (as a customer of the system). It sounds like you "account" in the Caspervend system has become corrupt (it's all just information in a database anyway.)

For good measure, also put in a Second Life support ticket - be very detailed (not the when where or what you are buying, but the details of the vendor error. Ask for a refund of the L$ - then you can try again. You may not get it, but you'll never know unless you try.

In all cases, and I know it isn't easy, be polite and courteous, let them know you understand that it is a glitch and not anyone's fault. More flies are attracted to sugar than vinegar. :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
32 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Since it is the redelivery giving the error and the vender that didn't deliver this appears to be a Caspervend issue, have you contacted the Caspervend support? That seem to be where the problem is.

for redeliveries you have to contact the seller, not caspervend.
IF the seller has problems with the vendor, he/she can contact the caspervent group/support. As buyer of a product they have no business with you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

for redeliveries you have to contact the seller, not caspervend.
IF the seller has problems with the vendor, he/she can contact the caspervent group/support. As buyer of a product they have no business with you.

Dude - don't just read; COMPREHEND. If it's a vendor error you contact the vendor creator when it is a database-based system. ALL redeliveries from ALL purchases from ANY store are erring out. 

Edited by Alyona Su

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
21 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Find Caspervend on Market Place and try contacting the seller. You also may find contact information at their in-world store. Also, continue to contact Belleza and ask them if they know what that error is, reason being that because they own that vendor system they *may* have an easier way to contact the vendor support (as a customer of the system). It sounds like you "account" in the Caspervend system has become corrupt (it's all just information in a database anyway.)

For good measure, also put in a Second Life support ticket - be very detailed (not the when where or what you are buying, but the details of the vendor error. Ask for a refund of the L$ - then you can try again. You may not get it, but you'll never know unless you try.

In all cases, and I know it isn't easy, be polite and courteous, let them know you understand that it is a glitch and not anyone's fault. More flies are attracted to sugar than vinegar. :)

Well I just put in a Support Ticket to Linden Labs so I hope I get a response soon. I'm not particularly a patient person but I will give this at the very least 24-48 hours.

I'm not in the best of moods at this time and all I wanted to do was make more avatars with the flexibility of having more than 1 mesh body (Maitreya Lara).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
45 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

for redeliveries you have to contact the seller, not caspervend.
IF the seller has problems with the vendor, he/she can contact the caspervent group/support. As buyer of a product they have no business with you.

Well I contacted the Seller In-world, their website, facebook and youtube channel. Put in a support ticket as well.

Thank you though for advise on this though. I just don't like being robbed of money in a virtual game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Dude - don't just read; COMPREHEND. If it's a vendor error you contact the vendor creator when it is a database-based system. ALL redeliveries from ALL purchases from ANY store are erring out. 

@Alwin Alcott is correct. Per CasperTech: "CasperTech has a strict policy of only providing support to the avatar which owns the product in question, and not to business partners, managers, affiliates, or customers of our customers. This applies to everyone, even customers that we are familiar with."

CasperTech will not respond to people who purchased something from a CasperVend unit. Contact the seller (Belleza) and give them the information you've provided here. If Belleza can't fix it then they will contact CasperTech.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
44 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

@Alwin Alcott is correct. Per CasperTech: "CasperTech has a strict policy of only providing support to the avatar which owns the product in question, and not to business partners, managers, affiliates, or customers of our customers. This applies to everyone, even customers that we are familiar with."

CasperTech will not respond to people who purchased something from a CasperVend unit. Contact the seller (Belleza) and give them the information you've provided here. If Belleza can't fix it then they will contact CasperTech.

Which is why I suggested requesting support from all parties, a multi-pronged approach is always better than just one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Judging by the screenshots provided the seller is probably not using Caspervend. As for the ticket. LL will not do very much. It will probably fall under resident-to-resident issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...