Dies and gets telported to base

Alexarya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Im having an issue just in one sim where im not in the banlist or so. A fireball chases me and im immediately teleported to the social island with this IM: "You have died and teleported to your base" i tried removing all kinds of huds as some friends told me but it keeps teleporting me. Its the first time that happens to me there cuz i roleplayed a lot and i havent changed nothing in my avatar, i also returned to the the "Default avatar" but keeps happening. The sim is Called Takaroa. ¿what you reccomend to do?

Thank you very much.

3 answers to this question

The fireball is a "follower" item.  As long as it remains rezzed in the Takaroa region, it will attack you whenever you are in that region.  As long as the region remains damage-enabled, the fireball will "kill" you and you'll be teleported to your Home location.  If you haven't designated a Home location, you'll be teleported to a random infohub.

Some things you can do:

• Just don't go there
  • Contact the region owner and ask that they remove the object.  It will help if you know the object's name and owner.
  • Contact the object's owner and ask that they remove the object.  "OK, you got me.  Now will you please remove it so I can come back and enjoy the roleplay?"

I went to the Takaroa region and had no trouble at all. The region is damage enabled. I started at the landing point that you find in search, got a visitor tag, and went to ground level. It's an average-quality build with 8 buildings for rent, of which 7 are available and 1 is expired. The combat areas are three skyboxes at various altitudes for jousting, sword fighting, and archery. The jousting and sword fight are both standard two-person games and archery is target shooting.

The start area has landmark givers to two non-existent GoT locations. My guess is this region is a failed roleplay attempt.

Back to the question: The start area has a sign stating "Wearing Progeny gets you kicked". I spotted a "Progeny Shield" gadget below the jousting skybox. It could be that whoever made the shield was having some fun and does the kicking via fireball.

BTW, the region owner has nothing to do with the contents of the region. The region is being rented from the owner.

Edited by Parhelion Palou
Another comment

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.