It's the Weekend you all and Smitten has a Full day planned for you all.

OMG i can't believe it's the weekend and it's time to party and Smitten has a full afternoon and evening planned for you with some smoking hot Dj's and let me tell you guys thees DJ are the best and most fun Dj's you will find in SL.

starting your day off with the Noon wake up call is Dj Darryl He will be in the house rocking the club from noon SL time to 2 so come on down and have a good time with us and wake up right on this Saturday morning.

Smitten will be taking a two hour break just so you all can wake up shower and get food before we pick the party back up with DJ Red who will be in the house 4 to 6 and guys he plays some rocking kick ass tunes you should all come on down and check him out and stay for Smittens next DJ.

DJ Jenny is up right after Red and she will be keeping the party going guys and she as good as Dj red she plays all the best tunes she takes your request and even greets you when you come into the club she the full package deal some come on down and show her the love

and last but not least in to days hot party line up is Smittens newest DJ Seth pleas come out and give him a nice warm welcome to Smitten as he keeps the rocking party going from 8 pm SL time to 10 pm i hope to see all you party people here as promised we have a full day planned for you so come on out and party

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SMITTEN/155/226/24