Fizban Underwood

Password change

Question

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, when I go to change my password, they ask for my last billing amount. I havent been billed by SL in a long time and have no idea what the last amount was. Also they ask for friends with Resident names. Do they mean specific names, since there are no clues as to the names they want. Any help is appreciated.     (Edit. Issue has been resolved. Thanks for the replies. )

Edited by Fizban Underwood
Problem solved

2 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Fizban Underwood said:

Hi everyone, when I go to change my password, they ask for my last billing amount. I havent been billed by SL in a long time and have no idea what the last amount was. Also they ask for friends with Resident names. Do they mean specific names, since there are no clues as to the names they want. Any help is appreciated.

if you dont know... don't make something up but tell simply don't now..
about the names, yes they mean actual friends names, if they ask for  .... resident, give the some names from your list.

If you don't know, let support know, they might come with other questions.

They are trying to protect your account (and themselves), just in case you are an impostor who says that you are Fizban Underwood.  So, they ask your things that an impostor is not likely to know.  As Alwin says, if those questions are too obscure for you to answer, tell them so.  Give them a chance to suggest another way to prove who you are ... maybe allow you to send a photocopy of some document.  Whatever you do, be truthful.