Sign in to follow this  
ChynaEnvy

New to this

Hi Im new to this and im trying to find out. If I buy a land that has been auctioned off do i still pay a monthly maintenance fee and how do i find out how much it cost? 

To clarify, you don't get to buy a whole bunch of 1024's.  Tier isn't based on the size of the parcel you buy, but on the total amount of land you own.  A premium member (which you'll need to be regardless of how much land you own, even if it's a Linden Home) can subtract 1024 from their total land usage to determine their tier.  Own 1024 or less land, and there's no tier.  You can also boost your tier allowance by 10% if it's group land.  Be very careful allocating land to groups or even when just buying for yourself.  It's easy to miscalculate things and wind up popping into a higher tier.  They do let you know, but if you don't read it carefully and just click the yeah I wanna  buy it buy it buy it button lol...well, speaking from first experience, oh crap I owe Linden an extra wad of cash this month.  That said, there's nothing like the excitement of owning your first piece of land.  Enjoy!

• Like 1