MikasaCC

Failed to pay a resident... but balance changed....

Question

when I pay the my friend (as a land owner to me) the tenancy fee via "pay the resident", it just pop up the message "you failed to pay xxxx" but in transaction history it's listed as a successful transaction and my balance has changed. So if my friend didn't receive that, how to get support to solve this?

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, MikasaCC said:

when I pay the my friend (as a land owner to me) the tenancy fee via "pay the resident", it just pop up the message "you failed to pay xxxx" but in transaction history it's listed as a successful transaction and my balance has changed. So if my friend didn't receive that, how to get support to solve this?

if your transactionhistory tells you it was successfull, ánd mentions your friends name, it might perhaps be your friend having the problem..... ór not telling the real truth.
Let your friend send a ticket?.. your side looks ok if it's on your history.

Check your Transaction History one more time just to be sure that you sent the money to the right person. If your friend usually uses a Display Name, you might have accidentally sent money to someone with a login name that is the same as your friend's Display Name.   It's unlikely, but it can happen. 

2 hours ago, MikasaCC said:

ALWAYS open a persons PROFILE and pay them through that profile. ALWAYS.

• Like 1