Looking to Have Plates of Dishes Created and Scripted

Mitchell Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK please bear with me as I try to explain what I want as best as I can.  I would like to have various plates/bowls of dishes created for my restaurant.  These would consist of breakfast, lunch/dinner and deserts.  How it would work is I would rez these dishes out on a table, anyone would click on that dish, it would then give the person who requests that dish the plate or bowl of food and whatever appropriate utensils are needed for that dish which would be either a fork or spoon in this case.  The person would then add/wear the dish.  As they are eating it for like about 10 minutes or so, the dish would slowly begin to empty off the plate until the point that the plate is empty.  Once the plate is empty, it would detach and then that person would delete it from their inventory.  So basically I would need to have created either individual dishes, or some sort of machines that would dispense these dishes.  If anyone would be interested in doing this, please contact me and we can chat.

My restaurant has two buffet tables that do similar things, but the total land impact for these tables is 126 land impact which is way too much for the size property I have this on.  Therefore, I'm hoping to create something similar that the buffet tables can do but with a lot less land impact so I can improve the quality of the furniture in and out of my restaurant and be able to add many things that I am unable to add because of our land impact limit.

Edited by Mitchell Indigo

16 hours ago, Mitchell Indigo said:

OK please bear with me as I try to explain what I want as best as I can.  I would like to have various plates/bowls of dishes created for my restaurant.  These would consist of breakfast, lunch/dinner and deserts.  How it would work is I would rez these dishes out on a table, anyone would click on that dish, it would then give the person who requests that dish the plate or bowl of food and whatever appropriate utensils are needed for that dish which would be either a fork or spoon in this case.  The person would then add/wear the dish.  As they are eating it for like about 10 minutes or so, the dish would slowly begin to empty off the plate until the point that the plate is empty.  Once the plate is empty, it would detach and then that person would delete it from their inventory.  So basically I would need to have created either individual dishes, or some sort of machines that would dispense these dishes.  If anyone would be interested in doing this, please contact me and we can chat.

My restaurant has two buffet tables that do similar things, but the total land impact for these tables is 126 land impact which is way too much for the size property I have this on.  Therefore, I'm hoping to create something similar that the buffet tables can do but with a lot less land impact so I can improve the quality of the furniture in and out of my restaurant and be able to add many things that I am unable to add because of our land impact limit.

A friend of mine makes these: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/XeoLife-Grabber-System-Demo/11409333 (That is his demo) Though they are scripted for the Xeo-Life HUD, they work just as well with out it. My point being - you can use what he makes if you like, but also you could maybe IM him about making stuff you need.

Thank you Alyona for that suggestion:

I did speak with him and what he has is kind of what I'm looking for but not exactly it.  With his system, I would have to put out food and actually at the table and it seems complicated and he wasn't willing to do an inventory attachment thing.

But I now have another idea.  Is there anyone out there who would be willing to design 1 prim/LI placemats that rez both very low prim/LI foods and drinks of various sorts?  I did purchase placemats that I think were 2 prim/LI each, but some of the dishes inside those placemats when rezzed out were well over 40+ prims/LI each.  That cannot happen since I have very little to work with on the prims/LI.  If anyone would be willing to try and create something like this, please let me know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1684 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.