Why do we need a 'security system'?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I hit my 12th last month and totally didn't even notice.

Not sure what that says about me or my SL.

Yes, this exactly. Which is why when the pickup line "How old are you?" my reply is usually "Let me check my profile" - and not a lie! LOL

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, anniepany said:

then by all means keep YOUR banlines, I for one will never use them, and will keep my security orb active 

Keep your ban lines and security orbs. I, for one, will always leave my place open with object rezzing by anyone, and 60 minute auto-return. SO THERE! Nanner, nanner!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Keep your ban lines and security orbs. I, for one, will always leave my place open with object rezzing by anyone, and 60 minute auto-return. SO THERE! Nanner, nanner!

Yeah? Well....ummm....uhhh....😣...*laughs*

• Confused 1

Yesterday was the worst!!!!!   I have had one or two ,,, i ejected them poof no problem as my home is not open to the public .  I was cleaning out inventory and bam, a person popped in sat in a chair and refused to leave ,,, i tried to eject, but it did not work! i kept clicking till i guess the time was up and he  was ejected but not far ,,,, i sent him a pleasant im   .... saying that my home was not open to the public ,,,,, and he may want to consider to im a person before popping in.    His reply was to f --k off ,,  , i replied  very kindly  wishing him well and blessing him with goodness  and he got nansty and called me a stupid american ,,,,  i replied that he was loved and hope he finds happiness ,,,, his replies  not ok and  do not want to go into it ,,, at this point  i feel no one needs to endure  the verbal abuse that comes with certain people ,,, i now feel there should not be any time allowed for them to just come in ,,,,, i was a bit confused why i could not eject him and then his verbal abuse and yes he did try to come back by that time i made sure i  was ready!!!!!  no one should have to put up with that nonsense.  i did file abuse report  ,,,

i come to second life to destress from real life ,,,, and i felt like i was dealing with a bad teenager ,,,, ikr ,,,,  hoping ll can tweek the system  no entry period ,,,,, they can look all they want camming in from a distance  but stay off my floors i just mopped them,,,,, wink

Edited by roseelvira
contacts out and no coffee
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 2:33 AM, roseelvira said:

Yesterday was the worst!!!!!   I have had one or two ,,, i ejected them poof no problem as my home is not open to the public .  I was cleaning out inventory and bam, a person popped in sat in a chair and refused to leave ,,, i tried to eject, but it did not work! i kept clicking till i guess the time was up and he  was ejected but not far ,,,, i sent him a pleasant im   .... saying that my home was not open to the public ,,,,, and he may want to consider to im a person before popping in.    His reply was to f --k off ,,  , i replied  very kindly  wishing him well and blessing him with goodness  and he got nansty and called me a stupid american ,,,,  i replied that he was loved and hope he finds happiness ,,,, his replies  not ok and  do not want to go into it ,,, at this point  i feel no one needs to endure  the verbal abuse that comes with certain people ,,, i now feel there should not be any time allowed for them to just come in ,,,,, i was a bit confused why i could not eject him and then his verbal abuse and yes he did try to come back by that time i made sure i  was ready!!!!!  no one should have to put up with that nonsense.  i did file abuse report  ,,,

i come to second life to destress from real life ,,,, and i felt like i was dealing with a bad teenager ,,,, ikr ,,,,  hoping ll can tweek the system  no entry period ,,,,, they can look all they want camming in from a distance  but stay off my floors i just mopped them,,,,, wink

that was horrible, you are kind to him

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.