Goodbye Bellisseria!

Maitimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I gave up my Belli home yesterday, in favour of a larger parcel of mainland. I felt stifled by the themes and the parcel just wasn't big enough for what I want to do.

But it's been a great few months, I've got to know some wonderful new people, and you will certainly continue to see me at various events. 

Best of luck and hugs to everyone still waiting.

If anyone still has the Red Lion Pub in any saved landmark or Hud, please remove it, thanks.

Edited by Matty Luminos
I can't spell, apparently
  • Like 16

It's not for everyone - and best wishes in your mainland endeavors (I know I wouldn't trade my mainland for all the full sims in SL - well ok - maaaaaybe for a full sim).

Hope someone who's been waiting since the Year Dot manages to nab your Belliwotsits patch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AnyaJurelle said:

It's not for everyone - and best wishes in your mainland endeavors (I know I wouldn't trade my mainland for all the full sims in SL - well ok - maaaaaybe for a full sim).

Hope someone who's been waiting since the Year Dot manages to nab your Belliwotsits patch.

Yes, it was snapped up within about 15 minutes of leaving. So there's one happy person out there, it's a lovely location overlooking the main river.

• Like 5

You gave up a lovely location, Matty.  I’m sure it will be enjoyed very much by its new owner.  We look forward to still seeing you around for some fun at events!  Maybe one of the future themes will call you back to give you another good challenge at decorating within the parameters. 

Enjoy Mainland and be your wonderful self, Matty!  Your good heart and generous spirit make SL a nicer place wherever you are 💗 Hugs!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

You gave up a lovely location, Matty.  I’m sure it will be enjoyed very much by its new owner.  We look forward to still seeing you around for some fun at events!  Maybe one of the future themes will call you back to give you another good challenge at decorating within the parameters. 

Enjoy Mainland and be your wonderful self, Matty!  Your good heart and generous spirit make SL a nicer place wherever you are 💗 Hugs!!

Aww thank you so much. And yes, I may be back one day, perhaps if there is a fantasy theme.

Or I might just rebuild my Red Lion pub on my new parcel!

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

I gave up my Belli home yesterday, in favour of a larger parcel of mainland. I felt stifled by the themes and the parcel just wasn't big enough for what I want to do.

But it's been a great few months, I've got to know some wonderful new people, and you will certainly continue to see me at various events.

Specifically what they are designed to do; you are the model LL Home user. Start here, meet people, play with land ownership, spread your wings toward something bigger and better; leave the "nest". Congratulations on all of it and may good fortune and prosperity fill your SL! :)

(And yes, I know you are not a newbie! LOL)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Best of luck and hugs to everyone still waiting.

If anyone still has the Red Lion Pub in any saved landmark or Hud, please remove it, thanks.

That's exactly what the Lab was hoping for with Linden homes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rickenstien said:

Thanks, auto refresh has Regexp but doesn't recognize my typonese. Needed it in a hurry, good lookin out tho.

I have the refresh thing going and just this morning it has flagged five (5!) homes so far, averaging one every hour.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I kept a Mainland plot in order to cover my land usage desires that don't work in the Linden Homes for one reason or another, so I totally understand the reasoning.

Be sure to drop an SLURL into one of the threads if you recreate your Pub there.

I'm waiting for a camper, though I am thinking to also abandon my Houseboat and grab two campers (@512 m2 each) then donating the remaining 512 m2 from each of those to a group and snag a mainland 1024. LOL All without any tier. Woot!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Rickenstien said:

Nice, I just got 2 hits in last 5 minutes but not fast enough lol

Seriously, it almost feels like a mass-exodus today LOL. Keep at it, you'l l get there eventually. Just remember, whatever you're doing there are hundreds (if not thousands) of others doing the exact same thing. The secondary level of lottery is the timing of your page refresh; because you can only refresh once every 60 seconds, whomever gets the refresh first when one becomes available is the one who will snag it as it only takes about ten seconds to complete the order.

(Edit to also clarify, I'm on the refresh bandwagon on the remote chance that Campers are released without a lot of warning - so I spot the homes and houseboats, then just ignore and renew my efforts.)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.