Meeting places

Kellina Wandsworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mainland. I have found there are so many people on mainland continents especially if you get into sailing/boating, there are several free and very active sailing groups and you can even get a free sailboat at Tradewinds Yacht Club. Its a fun way to explore SL also and you run across some really strange and interesting builds.I also like driving around on the roadways, there are also several free vehicles you can get on the MP and just drive around. You go through several towns and there's usually people around doing something interesting. Don't be shy, say 'hello'. InfoHubs are good places, very active. I have found that the people you meet this way tend to be more interested in chatting, exploring and/or sailing/flying/driving rather than 'adult' activities. 

Mainland can be laggy, but I've found some good mesh body combos that are low lag and after you're on ML for a while, the lag tends to subside. 

If you wanna come with me sometime, I can take you with me. IM me if interested in SL....and anyone else for that matter. ☺

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1718 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.