Hidden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Recently I had someone go hiding on me while I was in an IM with them, even removing me from their friend's list. They are regulars in my friend's live music venue and I was just saying hi. When I checked the group list they were still online. Due to RL reasons I was out of SL for a week or so, but returned to enjoy a singer and they were there and denied they removed me from the friend's list. Anyway I'm not in SL for the drama, but to have fun and enjoy live music.

the friends list reminds me of facebook which i got rid of years ago and never doing that again ,,,, all the drama ,,, anyway  i think it is at leas in the beginng for me a way to remember certain people as you are bumping into walls and trying to get your foot our of your ear and your torso in the correct position,,,,, ahh yeah   thoses days ,,,,,   i would just use the follow list  that way is they want to get into a very good personal friendship  follow each other ,,,,, if not ,,,remember some have alts so in reality who are you realy friending as their profile unless they disclose it some where neer says and i hae x alts and these are who they are and btw i think that would be a good ideal to have a place on profiles  and then friends list for whom ever  if you role play  or build or just hang out ,,,,, and they may have stuff going on in real life that they may not have time to invest in a good friendship in sl ,,,,,, just enjoy sl and everything will work out hugs hugs hugs to all ,,,,,, parden the grammar spelling puntuation ,,,, mid morning not even had my coffee yet so ,,,,, lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

the friends list reminds me of facebook which i got rid of years ago and never doing that again ,,,, all the drama ,,, anyway  i think it is at leas in the beginng for me a way to remember certain people as you are bumping into walls and trying to get your foot our of your ear and your torso in the correct position,,,,, ahh yeah   thoses days ,,,,,   i would just use the follow list  that way is they want to get into a very good personal friendship  follow each other ,,,,, if not ,,,remember some have alts so in reality who are you realy friending as their profile unless they disclose it some where neer says and i hae x alts and these are who they are and btw i think that would be a good ideal to have a place on profiles  and then friends list for whom ever  if you role play  or build or just hang out ,,,,, and they may have stuff going on in real life that they may not have time to invest in a good friendship in sl ,,,,,, just enjoy sl and everything will work out hugs hugs hugs to all ,,,,,, parden the grammar spelling puntuation ,,,, mid morning not even had my coffee yet so ,,,,, lol

You misattributed that quote to me, Elvira. Pls fix 🙂

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 4:48 PM, Karen Svenska said:

Recently I had someone go hiding on me while I was in an IM with them, even removing me from their friend's list. They are regulars in my friend's live music venue and I was just saying hi. When I checked the group list they were still online. Due to RL reasons I was out of SL for a week or so, but returned to enjoy a singer and they were there and denied they removed me from the friend's list. Anyway I'm not in SL for the drama, but to have fun and enjoy live music.

correction  i  meant to quote Karen ,,,,, i did the quote box thinggy but it  put  a different name ,,, sorry hugs hug hug  i guess sl did not have it s wawa   mocha cappuchino  yesterday nor did i    

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1702 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.