Maitreya body issue

EmmyKratztDich

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there,

I have a problem with the form of my Avatar, since i crashed the last time i had the problem that my Catwa head wont rez, i cleared the browser cache, got my head redelivered, nothing worked, after that i reinstalled firestorm, which i usually use and it worked well again, however my Maitreya body is deformed now, and no matter what i try it keeps being deformed 

a8ec762b995cff8c3968a8cb4550b54f.png
https://gyazo.com/a8ec762b995cff8c3968a8cb4550b54f

If i use Second life viewer my body looks normal, however, everyone who uses firestorm sees me like in the picture above,

I'm quite desperated, no matter what i do, nothing seems to solve the problem :(

Thanks in advance for any advise i can get.

1 answer to this question

I've talked with a couple of FS users that were having problems similar to yours. Try asking in the Firestorm Support group in-world. From 1 to 4 PM SLT is when the most people are online and the more likely time to get an answer. You may have to ask at different times of day.

In the worst case of no answer file a Firestorm JIRA bug report.

Some mesh items are not rezzing, only partially rezzing, or not rezzing correctly. Cache clears, reinstall, clean install, relogs, computer/modem restarts aren't helping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.