Jump to content
kalliopi Ziplon

Social places to create "sl " account

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read me.

I am looking for a place that I can upload many pictures totally free and my group members can view them and vote for them.

I want to give them the choice to vote for what fabric they like the most and tell me if they need a fabric to be made.

I buy full perm clothes and make fabrics and logos on them.

I want the place to be easy to create an account without asking real life info and to be free and I can upload many pictures easy.   

Most of my group members told me they hate using facebook for that so I am looking to find a new place for it.

One member told me about wiply but I am trying to create an account for days now and I cannot , I ask help but their help system sucks (it does not accept my email no matter what I do and their reply was: In your case, simply you nt have registered yet in our social engine, so it can't recognize you. …….wtf does that help me know what to do lol ?????!!

Never the less I want a place that is easy to create a sl account not difficult to make an account.

Hope you can help me ( too many web places just for sl have closed so I want something new)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about Flickr?

You can create a Flickr group for your SL group members. People can make comments on your uploaded pictures, and "fav" them if they like it so you can see their popularity. And Flickr is already massively used for SL purposes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flickr no, my members told me they do not want to create a yahoo email , i have and you cannot have many pictures no more as a free member , ty for your reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Flickr no, my members told me they do not want to create a yahoo email

 

you don't need yahoo to sign up, any email adress will work.

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Koinup ( http://www.koinup.com/ ) perhaps.  But it's been years since I did more than log in, upload a picture, and log out again, so I can't make any comments on its current upsides, downsides, and limits.  I remember the search menu had some quirks.

Edited by LibGwen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read me.

I am looking for a place that I can upload many pictures totally free and my group members can view them and vote for them.

I want to give them the choice to vote for what fabric they like the most and tell me if they need a fabric to be made.

I buy full perm clothes and make fabrics and logos on them.

I want the place to be easy to create an account without asking real life info and to be free and I can upload many pictures easy.   

Most of my group members told me they hate using facebook for that so I am looking to find a new place for it.

One member told me about wiply but I am trying to create an account for days now and I cannot , I ask help but their help system sucks (it does not accept my email no matter what I do and their reply was: In your case, simply you nt have registered yet in our social engine, so it can't recognize you. …….wtf does that help me know what to do lol ?????!!

Never the less I want a place that is easy to create a sl account not difficult to make an account.

Hope you can help me ( too many web places just for sl have closed so I want something new)

You may want to try Imgur.

https://imgur.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Google Photos? i use to had a google profile that i could post pictures but then google stop all use of google profile, is it something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Google Photos? i use to had a google profile that i could post pictures but then google stop all use of google profile, is it something else?

Yes, it's a sort of shareable photo album thing, not unlike many other image hosting sites.

https://photos.google.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Flickr no, my members told me they do not want to create a yahoo email , i have and you cannot have many pictures no more as a free member , ty for your reply

You don't need a Yahoo email anymore, use any one to sign up. Also, a free member gets up to 1000 pictures. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...