I just bought a Item and its not there?

NaiNais

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, NaiNais said:

Yeaaaaa I just bought a Item and It did not show up in received nor Inventory....

Am I missing something here? I tried clearing Cache and Lost and found. 

check your transaction history on your dashboard.  You can try and get it redelivered depending on where you got it.  Both marketplace and inworld vendors offer this for copy items

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

check your transaction history on your dashboard.  You can try and get it redelivered depending on where you got it.  Both marketplace and inworld vendors offer this for copy items

Well I checked the dashboard and there was no notification about it.  But my history in my account it shows up. I checked her marketplace and its not there. Its Maitreya and it seems like she hasent been active.

33 minutes ago, NaiNais said:

Well I checked the dashboard and there was no notification about it.  But my history in my account it shows up. I checked her marketplace and its not there. Its Maitreya and it seems like she hasent been active.

That doesn't make sense.

If you buy something on the Marketplace, and the transaction goes through, it will show up in My Marketplace\My Account\Order History.  If it doesn't show up there, the transaction did not take place, and you were not charged.

If you bought an item at an in-world store, the transaction will show up on your Dashboard page, under Account\$L Transaction History.  You may need to adjust the search settings there to be sure you cover the time period when you bought the item.  (Marketplace purchases will show up here, as well as in My Marketplace.)  Again, if the transaction did not go through, it won't show up, but you also are not out any money.

Note:  If a Marketplace purchase shows up in Account\$L Transaction History but NOT in My Marketplace\My Account\Order History, something is messed up.  You may need to submit a support case to LL.  Be sure to provide data from both transaction logs.

The creator of the Maitreya line of products (Onyx LeShelle) is very active.  However, it may take quite a while for her to respond to a notecard...her business is HUGE.  Check her profile to see if she has any managers helping out with customer support issues.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, NaiNais said:

Yeaaaaa I just bought a Item and It did not show up in received nor Inventory....

Am I missing something here? I tried clearing Cache and Lost and found. 

The same thing happened to me at about the same time so I suspect that SL was having issues. Fortunately the store I purchased from had a redilevery terminal and that worked. Otherwise you will need to contact the seller, send them the transaction details from your transaction history, and ask them to send it again.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.