So, about those trailers...

Chronometria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At the SL 16th birthday, Patch Linden stated that it was still a few months off before the Campers/Trailers release would be ready. That was back in June/July. So it could be August - October before this release happens.  He has stated he won't go into more detail until that time, what information they had for us was given at the meeting they held. 

Here is the post I did on the campers/trailers a month or so ago.

• Like 5

If I remember correctly, Patch had said that the initial release of the campers/trailers would be a large release (instead of just a single region release). 

I imagine that after the initial large release, future releases will be more like the traditional/houseboat single region at a time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

What mass release? 

The initial release will be "large", whatever that actually means.  I'd guess that at the minimum it will be several hundred parcels, possible over a 1000.  The initial release of Houses and Houseboats was around 2300 and the second Houseboat release was a bit over 700.  I would hope that the new theme release will be at least as large as that second Houseboat release, if not larger.  The areas that could potentially have campers/trailers are the large batch of empty areas in the west and the smaller empty section in the upper NE.  Within the actual SSP area, there are also possible locations in the southern section that hasn't yet been added to Bellisseria.

This is the SSP area, so it doesn't show all of the latest House/Houseboat build-ups that have happened on Bellisseria in that center section over the last few months.

image.thumb.png.22e1f6d9af78ca2afe83bdb004293221.png

• Like 5

7 hours ago, usagihara said:

honestly if i were LL i would be busting a gut to get the trailers released by the end of this month, even if it were at the expense of more traditionals. i know it's weird but even in a virtual world i don't want to be camping in the winter.

It will only be winter in half the world.  

• Like 8

On 8/10/2019 at 9:01 AM, Cindy Evanier said:

It will only be winter in half the world.  

technically it will be winter for 90% of the world's population, though a) i imagine the proportion in sl is more like 70% and b) most places don't even have what i would call winter anyway, so yeah, i said it was weird.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.