CharmedShadyxx

CharmedShadyxx

Question

I had a premium account I was paying it monthly I asked for it to get stopped. Then I wrote saying please do not stop it carry on using it but it stopped yesterday. How can I get it back I have met friends on there in Second Life and I wrote a ticket but I still have not heard anything from them . Can someone please help me for the last week I wrote saying not to stop it but they did I want to continue with my premium account please help me . Thank you all CS

1 answer to this question

12 minutes ago, CharmedShadyxx said:

I had a premium account I was paying it monthly I asked for it to get stopped. Then I wrote saying please do not stop it carry on using it but it stopped yesterday. How can I get it back I have met friends on there in Second Life and I wrote a ticket but I still have not heard anything from them . Can someone please help me for the last week I wrote saying not to stop it but they did I want to continue with my premium account please help me . Thank you all CS

stopping premium doesn't make you can't access Second life, you only get down to basic member.
if you want to become premium again, simply sign up for it again at your accountpage.

• Like 1