No music anywhere, sound, media and voice work

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have Realtech audio on my desktop. Recently had a full driver update on all system drivers which I do monthly. Several days ago after driver updates login into Sl on Firestorm and no music plays anywhere. Have never had this issue previously with driver updates. Yet sounds, media and voice work fine. Tried everything over the last few days. I also reverted to the previous settings for the audio system but them had issues overall with other sites. So I updated the audio driver again. So all good with all other sites such as yahoo, netflix, youtube, hulu etc etc.. Yet again log into Sl and same issue no music. I then logged into catznip and no issues cept voice. Music, media and sound played. I use Firestorm pretty much exclusively. Also the SL viewer will also not play music. Anyone have any suggestions how I can fix the music to play on firestorm. Note that I can not revert back to the previous sound driver because it affects other sites. Also one more thing. If I use a .com address for music on my land, music will play. Not anywhere else unless they also have a .com address on their land. Thank you in advance for your comments.

Edited by Buddy218

3 hours ago, Buddy218 said:

I have Realtech audio on my desktop. Recently had a full driver update on all system drivers which I do monthly. Several days ago after driver updates login into Sl on Firestorm and no music plays anywhere. Have never had this issue previously with driver updates. Yet sounds, media and voice work fine. Tried everything over the last few days. I also reverted to the previous settings for the audio system but them had issues overall with other sites. So I updated the audio driver again. So all good with all other sites such as yahoo, netflix, youtube, hulu etc etc.. Yet again log into Sl and same issue no music. I then logged into catznip and no issues cept voice. Music, media and sound played. I use Firestorm pretty much exclusively. Also the SL viewer will also not play music. Anyone have any suggestions how I can fix the music to play on firestorm. Note that I can not revert back to the previous sound driver because it affects other sites. Also one more thing. If I use a .com address for music on my land, music will play. Not anywhere else unless they also have a .com address on their land. Thank you in advance for your comments.

No, I don't know.

I just wanted to say there is a Firestorm support group inworld whom you can ask if you have any troubles at any time.  It's called Firestorm Support English.  

Hope you can get help soon!  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.