I had a partner in RL once who was into this. I had no clue what it was and he had to explain it to me. It was an interesting experience to say the least, I had no idea it was a fetish for people I just thought he didn't know how to budget at first lol 

• Haha 2

I don't think posting a lonely hearts message in the forums is the way to go on this, Jermani.  It shows a lack of self-confidence and ego, which are supremely important to a findominatrix.

Instead, create a group for it, and charge $L10,000 to join.  When they pay, kick 'em out.  (No, no...kidding.  Give them the group tag "pay pig", and humiliate them until they pay up again.)  (No, no, no.  Kidding.  Sort of.  I think very poorly of findom participants, on both sides of the checkbook.  But this is the sort of thing they do.)

Maybe one month ago I was watching lucky boards and clicking double tile for prizes at ADN and a man send IM to me and told me every time I win can he pay me 50L.  I said yes and I won already 2 time before and told him to give me 100L for them and he did.

He is a paypig and paid me money to be rude and mean and bossy  to him. After one month I never see him again, may be he got bored of me and changed to another girl. I miss him (miss the money) and will tell him how bad he is if I see him again and to give me more.

He likes it a lot. I want more pay pigs ^_^

• Like 1

I've never solicited it.  Nor a few friends of mine.  But we've both had guys clear out of the blue, after maybe a fifteen minute talk that eventually got into what kinks folks are into, suddenly hand us over $50 USD in Lindens, just like that.  Then they beg us to demand they pay us these sums each month.  WTF, fine, if you wanna pay me...

I don't know why this has happened to us a few times, why some guys yearn to be our payslaves clear out of the blue, or why they poof out of our SL lives as suddenly as they appeared.  I've always asked them dude, can you afford this?  I'm not comfortable taking your rent money or groceries for this week.  But they always, each one of them, say that they've calculated the exact amount they can blow on findom and are very insistent that we keep it.

I feel like if we gave the money back it would crush them;  To be rejected even when handing out money?  It's so sad, but I also realize if they don't hand their money over to me and my friends they'll just give it to someone else.  I've tried talking to them about the recklessness of what they are doing, but they don't want to hear it.

I did have one who at least listened to me about building confidence, and we worked on him interacting with a co-worker he had a crush on.  Apparently when he told her he wanted to be her slave she told him she was into dominating guys and started demanding he do all her work for him.  He said he loved it, and thanked me for building his confidence.  So in that case, I felt like I'd earned the money.  And of course, with a real life girlfriend ( they supposedly fooled around in a closet when there weren't a lot of folks around), he and his money disappeared.

Again, none of us have solicited findom, it just comes clear out of the blue with that little sound effect the SL viewers do when you get money.  Some guys are just so lonely, and we try to make sure they get their money's worth.  So please, those of you actively searching for payslaves, remember they are real people.  Treat them right.

• Like 1