55 minutes ago, JermaniSteele said:

Looking for someone who is seriously into findom...need a man to assert my dominance with ๐Ÿ˜œ

feel free to pay me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ย ย  To each their own and all that, but ... Your profile says you're the owner of a sugaring venue. It might be that you're a switch, but somehow it feels as if you're not so much in it for the kink as for the money. Both forms have seen some legal controversy lately in various nations, with some arguments against them being pretty daunting, including cases of abusing mentally ill people for financial gain and it being compared to straight up prostitution.

ย ย  Findom/Sugardaddy threads pop up here all the time, and very often the OPs are very vague and it seems that being given money (or stuff) is their primary goal. Yours is no better, so don't be surprised if people choose to ridicule it.

• Like 6

Findom...

Fin domination?ย 

Fin...

Fish fins?...

Fish dominating?ย 

No, I really had to look up that term. I am surprised. It takes all types I guess!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ย ย  Financial domination. Bottom pops a penny in the top, top tells bottom they're a good boy. Or that you're a bad boy, and makes you pop another penny. And sometimes the 'penny' is more like $100 a pop. Or less. Or more. Occasionally a whole lot more.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  Financial domination. Bottom pops a penny in the top, top tells bottom they're a good boy. Or that you're a bad boy, and makes you pop another penny. And sometimes the 'penny' is more like $100 a pop. Or less. Or more. Occasionally a whole lot more.

I hadn't heard of that kink (is it considered a kink?) until today. The world is a wondrous, and often strange place.ย 

• Like 2

ย ย  From what I've heard, it's more of a fetish. More often than not, an unhealthy one, as it encourages a lack of self-confidence and self-worth; it hasn't been fully investigated yet by the psychiatric community but it appears to be that the typical submissive is a man who chose career over family and feel lost, and think that the only way that they can receive the attention and sexual stimulation is through throwing money at people. It's much the same as hiring a prostitute, but with the Internet being the Internet people have found ways to spin it completely out of control. Whilst findom largely is 'okay' within the adult entertainment industry, it has begun to be scrutinized and questioned by various people, including lawyers and lawmakers.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, LittleStarDrop said:

Findom...

Fin domination?ย 

Fin...

Fish fins?...

Fish dominating?ย 

No, I really had to look up that term. I am surprised. It takes all types I guess!

Same! Oh lord I'm starting to feel old! It usually happens at least once a day here on the forums, but more often than not I'm confused byย some form of abbreviation that looks like someone ended their sentence with a rather abrupt fist-smash into the keyboard. That's always possible.

When I read Findom I literally thought "Was this a misspell of femdom?" Then I had to come andย check. Call it morbid curiosity. And @Orwarย usually provides posts that offer food for thought so it felt like a safe bet, and the explanation was most insightful so thanks for that!ย 

I really don't know if I learned anythingย here today or just lost a few more brain cells in the process.ย You kids these days with all your fancy labels. Financial Domination... Why don't you just call it marriage like the rest of us and move on? (I'm kidding! Kind of?)ย ๐Ÿคฃ

ย 

On a serious note to the OP: have you tried an in-world search through groups? I've no doubt there has to be a group out there somewhere that caters to this. There's a group for everything else?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Orwar said:

ย ย  To each their own and all that, but ... Your profile says you're the owner of a sugaring venue. It might be that you're a switch, but somehow it feels as if you're not so much in it for the kink as for the money. Both forms have seen some legal controversy lately in various nations, with some arguments against them being pretty daunting, including cases of abusing mentally ill people for financial gain and it being compared to straight up prostitution.

ย ย  Findom/Sugardaddy threads pop up here all the time, and very often the OPs are very vague and it seems that being given money (or stuff) is their primary goal. Yours is no better, so don't be surprised if people choose to ridicule it.

Talking about rl, not sl. Haven't been on sl in awhile and my business did not launch. The sugar daddy was an sl thing with lindens, as I wanted to be a sub in sl. I am a dominatrix irl.

Fin Dom is a mermaid dominatrix. They use octopus tentacles to tie people up and mantis shrimp to spank them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/7/2019 at 2:08 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Fin Dom is a mermaid dominatrix. They use octopus tentacles to tie people up and mantis shrimp to spank them.

Suddenly that tentacle fetish or whatever it's called makes sense... actually, no I lie. I never understood it, but to each their own!

1 hour ago, RaeLeeH said:

Suddenly that tentacle fetish or whatever it's called makes sense... actually, no I lie. I never understood it, but to each their own!

I went to some sims dedicated to itย to try it out, ages ago.ย I walked into all the plants/monsters, got surprised by a few hidden ones, let it all play out in full.ย 

It didn't do it for me but the people, on the rare occasion that I saw them, seemed nice.ย 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 1:21 PM, RaeLeeH said:

You kids these days with all your fancy labels. Financial Domination... Why don't you just call it marriage like the rest of us and move on?๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ(I'm kidding! Kind of?)ย 

Though the end goal is the same, the victim of a marriage gets the illusion of being in control for their money. (I'm kidding too, kind off!?)

• Haha 1

I think you are way overestimating the value of sex in SL. It's so easy to get for free.

My understanding was that RL dominatrixes earn megabucks. If you're an RL dominatrix, it should be pretty easy to buy all the Ls you need.ย 

• Like 1

Each day in the forums shows me that I know less about most things than I did the day before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BelindaN said:

Each day in the forums shows me that I know less about most things than I did the day before.

And more than you will know tomorrow.

Wait...

that doesn't sound right.ย O.o

10 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

And more than you will know tomorrow.

Wait...

that doesn't sound right.ย O.o

When you are as old as I am that's just how it goes.ย  Memory loss is faster than new retention.

30 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

When you are as old as I am that's just how it goes.ย  Memory loss is faster than new retention.

I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself.