Hey guys. Can i apply make-up to my avatar, if i have free Altamura body? I ve tried several make-up demos, but non of them did work. Many thanks in advance

I don't have Altamura, but you may need to get the Omega applier to do it.  You should be able to find that on the MarketPlace. 

31 minutes ago, LidyaLavender said:

Hey guys. Can i apply make-up to my avatar, if i have free Altamura body? I ve tried several make-up demos, but non of them did work. Many thanks in advance

Which body?  The Altamura freebies are different in what changes can be made to each.  Some will work with Omega and some not.  If you are trying to apply an Omega makeup demo, do you have the appropriate Omega relay?  Or are you trying to apply Altamura makeup?

• Like 1

no you can not none of the gift bodies are omega compatable they can not use any type of appliers at all

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Elise Banx said:

no you can not none of the gift bodies are omega compatable they can not use any type of appliers at all

The Juliet and the Romeo bodies who were an Altamura gift for Valentine's this year are...

Emma :)

Posted (edited)

yes thats right but they are not the gift bodies that are avaliable all the time they were a one day present. and as the OP wasnt in sl at valentinesday it must be one of the gift bodies.

Edited by Elise Banx
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2019 at 5:03 PM, LidyaLavender said:

No, you can't. The free ones are not Omega enabled so you cannot change the skin or makeup in any way, except by purchasing the full version of the body and head.