jaja2939

sorry about that for my SL's #1 priority vehicle manufacturer group

Posted (edited)

Hi I'm apologized for geting banned from GEMC for Trolling. :) because I'm just asking the question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens errore question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens error could everyone help IM to beck to unban me from the Group? everyone? using Hi, I have a question before these word

Edited by jaja2939

5 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

Hi I'm apologized for geting banned from GEMC for Trolling. :) because I'm just asking the question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens errore question about the detroit milestone for the too many listens error could everyone help IM to beck to unban me from the Group? everyone? using Hi, I have a question before these word

I think asking members of a forum to IM someone to get you unbanned is also going to be a form of trolling and won't help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I think asking members of a forum to IM someone to get you unbanned is also going to be a form of trolling and won't help.

People like this think their Mom is in the forum. Because only Mom would care.

• Haha 5

34 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

You really think you'll be able to drag a bunch of strangers into your drama. Maybe when you've matured enough to deserve the support. Maybe.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, jaja2939 said:

I find it highly unlikely that the car's creator would ban someone for simply asking a support question. 🙄

• Like 3

that's great. The Beck is banned me joining to the group. for trolling about. also. I'm not doing this thing again.

If someone has blocked you from sending them IMs, it's not appropriate to ask other people to send IMs to get around the block. Accept that you're blocked and move on.

• Like 3